• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers need to go out and beat Tampa

Shocker

4 minutes ago, beo said:

Positional value isn't particularly hard to understand. Unfortunately, a lot of people put it on a pedestal over all else regardless of what's going on on the field. Are you suggesting that we should keep Reddick at probably at least 15m per season solely because he plays EDGE? That might make sense in a 3-4 base with big interior linemen but that's not what defense we run. Our DEs get pushed so far to the outside that it leaves big holes open inside and it's a fundamental issue with our defense that teams have caught on to. It's the main reason our run D sucks. 

It's a balancing act and we simply don't have the cap space to tie up into Reddick given what we're seeing on the field as of late.

We can resign Reddick and seriously he is our #1 priority.  The defense takes a huge step back without him.  I would franchise him if need be

Edited by Shocker

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

1641524796629.thumb.jpg.d0b6caa25ed7d08e6365591f9e1c45e7.jpg

They could lose draft status???? If not the the past two seasons of meaningless out-of playoffs late season wins; the panthers would have penei sewell and justin herbert. 

I repeat PENEI SEWELL AND JUSTIN HERBERT WOULD BE PANTHERS!

You still have tards defending that...insane!

So fuggin hilarious that you want two players that were not available after the fact,  we aren’t in that situation studbolt.  What about picking Tom Brady #1 way back when

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

We can resign Reddick and seriously he is our #1 priority.  The defense takes a huge step back without him.  I would franchise him if need be

#1 priority should be building an OL and QB.  

18 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I think it would be cheaper to keep Burns, Haynes, and Luvu as edge rushers.

Reddick is going to be in the 16-18 million per year range and we need a MLB, OL and QB. 

Unless you want to be back here bitching about the OL again next year, he probably needs to go.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I think it would be cheaper to keep Burns, Haynes, and Luvu as edge rushers.

Reddick is going to be in the 16-18 million per year range and we need a MLB, OL and QB. 

Unless you want to be back here bitching about the OL again next year, he probably needs to go.

Naw…we can resign him.  No way we should let him go.  OL will get filled but Reddick is a different dude

43 minutes ago, Shocker said:

So…9 assholes don’t want us to win tomorrow.  Nice sample

We won a meaningless game last year. We beat WFT. Man that was a great win. It meant so much. It only cost us draft position and we missed out on a franchise LT Rhule would have actually drafted. Boy that feel good game no one is going to give 2 shits about ever again vs a LT for the next 10 years is definitely worth it though. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

They are down weapons like crazy and to be honest losing to us crushes their repeat dreams.  Lets go fug them up

Losing to us doesn't really mean a damned thing. Any given Sunday!  

We've lost to worse teams without weapons; remember when the lowly Giants beat our ass?