• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers need to go out and beat Tampa

Shocker

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Rhule is building this team.  I haven’t seen anything from Panther players indicating they don’t believe in him.  He is a great coach and leader.  He never called out Cam.  He said the QBs can’t have turnovers.  Cam loves Rhule because he is a realistic coach.  People need to chill Matt Rhule is a building block and this team will be great in a few years.

You have a long time Carolina reporter with 20 sources telling you…

and when Rhule is longer the HC (whenever that is)….people will then put their names on it.  Which is all pretty standard. 

and Cam one day will keep it “a buck”.  As he told you, he won’t do that right now.  

Just now, Shocker said:

You care…come on Verge

For this game? Not really. The draft position doesn't matter, we are still trotting out the worst QB in the NFL out there behind the worst offensive line in the NFL, we make zero adjustments to the opposing team, the team looks absolutely lethargic, and it is truly boring to watch this current team. I am simply echoing the same energy as a viewer as the team and coach is putting out. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Verge said:

What games are you watching?

Losing sucks…I know.  I feel like this is a natural progression.  We are terrible on the OL and QB.   We couldn’t possibly be developed yet but we are getting there.  Again, the original post was to beat Tampa tomorrow.  We need it

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Rhule is building this team.  I haven’t seen anything from Panther players indicating they don’t believe in him.  He is a great coach and leader.  He never called out Cam.  He said the QBs can’t have turnovers.  Cam loves Rhule because he is a realistic coach.  People need to chill Matt Rhule is a building block and this team will be great in a few years.

Of course they act like they believe in him. He's going to keep on paying them no matter how bad they suck. Miller and Jordan wouldn't be on a practice squad anywhere else in this league and they're starting for us. Elfein and Erving are backups at best and they got day 1 FA contracts. Darnold got a 5th year guarantee without ever taking a snap for us. His homerism for anyone from Temple or Baylor is ridiculous. PJ is not a legitimate NFL backup. Not even close. Just because players aren't calling him a dumb ass doesn't mean they don't think it.  

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Name one 🧐

Feel free to argue a long time Panther reporter is lying about the 20 speaking on it….

The Jacksonville reporters were lying too about what everyone inside thought about Urban too…..right?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• After watching the 360 program on NFL Network (I think), I am emotionally drawn to drafting UNC's Walker.  Here is why:  He has the tools.  His critics complain about his route running.  After all he'd been through, I wonder if he ever really had a coach work on mechanics.  Canales wants the staff to be developmental.  Walker would appreciate being in Charlotte for his grandma--think that is a small deal?  Watch the video.  We may be the team best equipped to maximize his potential.  Not in the second round, but the third?  Add what Lomabardi said about the best WRs in the NFL not being from the first round--Walker could be a steal in the third.  
    • Please a million times yes!!! Would love to lock him up long term, even moreso if he is willing to take a slight discount because he likes being here.
    • OFFENSE LWR 15 Mingo, Jonathan 23/2 88 Marshall Jr., Terrace 21/2 86 Strachan, Mike SF23         RWR 5 Johnson, Diontae T/Pit 83 Moore, David U/TB 87 Sims, Cam SF23 18 Camp, Jalen SF23     SWR 19 THIELEN, ADAM CC/Min 11 Smith-Marsette, Ihmir T/KC             LT 79 Ekwonu, Ikem 22/1 77 Nijman, Yosh U/GB 61 Lee, Ricky CF23         LG 68 Lewis, Damien U/Sea 66 Jensen, Nash CF23 65 DiRenzo, J.D. CF23         C 63 Corbett, Austin U/LAR 64 Mays, Cade 22/6             RG 50 Hunt, Robert U/Mia 62 Zavala, Chandler 23/4             RT 72 Moton, Taylor 17/2 70 Christensen, Brady 21/3 73 Manning, Ilm P/SF 76 Traore, Badara SF23     TE 82 Tremble, Tommy 21/3 80 Thomas, Ian 18/4 84 Sullivan, Stephen SF21 81 MATTHEWS, JORDAN SF23 48 Pierce, Chris SF23 QB 9 Young, Bryce 23/1 14 DALTON, ANDY U/NO             RB 30 Hubbard, Chuba 21/4 6 Sanders, Miles U/Phi 3 Blackshear, Raheem P/Buf 34 Boone, Mike SF23 39 Brown, Spencer CF21 RB                 33 Cohen, Tarik SF23 DEFENSE DE 95 Brown, Derrick 20/1 92 Williams, Raequan SF22             NT 99 Tuttle, Shy U/NO 91 Thurman, Nick SF23             DT 94 Robinson, A'Shawn U/NYG 93 Ray, LaBryan SF23             LOLB 7 CLOWNEY, JADEVEON U/Bal 45 Chaisson, K'Lavon U/Jax 38 Barno, Amaré 22/6 46 Leota, Eku CF23     LILB 54 THOMPSON, SHAQ 15/1 57 Wooten, Chandler P/Arz 33 Davis, Tae SF23         RILB 47 Jewell, Josey U/Den 53 Cherelus, Claudin W/NYJ             ROLB 98 Wonnum, D.J. U/Min 52 Johnson, DJ 23/3 43 Vilain, Luiji P/Min         LCB 8 Horn, Jaycee 21/1 32 Bootle, Dicaprio SF23 31 Jackson, Lamar SF23         SS 25 Woods, Xavier U/Min 22 Robinson, Jammie 23/5 42 Franklin Jr., Sam CF20         FS 20 Fuller, Jordan U/LAR 21 Scott, Nick CC/Cin 27 Cook, Alex P/NYG         RCB 23 Jackson, Dane U/Buf 29 Jamison, D'Shawn W/SF             NB 13 HILL, TROY U/LAR 37 Parker, AJ SF23               starters are set (except for CB) we need depth everywhere especially DE and LB