• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl prediction

Shocker

24 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Cowboys with 51 pts against a desperate Eagles team?  wow

Well, in the Eagles defense, they really didn't play the majority of their starters while the Cowboys did for a bit.

I'd wouldn't mind seeing Bills vs. Cardinals in the Superbowl to be honest. Cardinals just because I don't have anything to hate about them and the Bills due to all the Carolina Panther connections the team has.

I'd want the Bills to win it again because the connections and to be honest I've had some really pleasant interactions with Bill fans compared to other teams.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My guess would be the Packers over the Chiefs but there are no truly dominant teams this year. Would I be shocked to see the Rams there or the Titan there? Not in the least.

Totally wide open…the Cowboys at Packers will be interesting if the game is frozen

52 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Hilarious how this board cares not about football.  Everyone wants to complain 

Seriously Dallas can win the Super Bowl.  They are my favorite in the NFC.  

Tennessee is very quietly 11-5 with Derrick Henry coming back for the playoffs.  They will be tough 

Dallas gets bounced in their first game against AZ. 

4 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Fhule sucks, and your on that list right now with the stupid Fhule threads! I got a prediction how bout u shut it!

You know people can enjoy football outside the Panthers right? Being a negative nancy all the time isn't good for your health, have you tried going outside or watching a relaxing movie?

• Poo 2

30 minutes ago, Asaria said:

You know people can enjoy football outside the Panthers right? Being a negative nancy all the time isn't good for your health, have you tried going outside or watching a relaxing movie?

Have you tried minding ur own damn business. Nobody asked u, ur not paying for my tickets or buying all the stuff I purchase with Panthers on it. Until u start paying my bills maybe u should just zip it!