• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official thank God it's the last GameDay Thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Derrick Brown can go F himself. He is a bust and brings nothing to the team. 

Said this his rookie year got poo’d to death . Year 3 same poo even worse . Dude doesn’t move the line at all and only plays 1 or 2 downs then his ass on the sideline . Why we even draft him . Damn Rhule suck 

Just now, PantherNation123 said:

@Catsfan69, @falconlynx, @Mother Grabber, time to admit you were wrong and Sam Darnold is fuging horrendous and an embarrassment to this franchise. 

He's our only phucking option for next year.

Are you actually retarded? There are no QBs in the draft and even if there was we couldn't protect him.

There's nobody decent we can actually afford.

Cam isn't an everydown player anymore.

WTF do you want them to do?

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

More than the "racists" and "nazis", you film hack? Ok, lol. And yes, I dislike Cam's personality, not the player. So that's not the same thing. I don't like Sam the player either. But none of that matters because that's not what I even meant. I'm talking about the divide Cam creates on here. But you do you, big guy, with your little cigars and greasy hair.

Bro why u complaining about how toxic this place is then you post some stuff like this come on now man. We are not your enemy. 

Ok. Looks like we might have a QB. Put that offense line on a bus to who cares but leave maybe one of them off the bus. We have a couple of young running backs, even if the injury come back, again.  touch up the defense a little and get a good OC and we are good.

Just my 2 cents worth, with a little bit of Buorbon. 

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

Look I don't want Darnold back and we got fleeced in that trade, but Robbie didn't run that route as hard as he could or should have....he shares a bit of the fault there.

I mean a lot of our team has checked out now looking forward to their vacation.

I think as a whole the team has given up. Which is disappointing.

• Pie 1