• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Sunday games thread

LinvilleGorge

2 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Andy Dalton with one of those stat lines that if it was Justin Fields, Huddlers would be salivating at his potential. 7 sacks, 1 TD, 2 INTs, including a pick-six…*droolllll*

We have the worst QB room in the NFL and people are still holding a grudge against Fields bc he was a discussed as an option? Strange place.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

We have the worst QB room in the NFL and people are still holding a grudge against Fields bc he was a discussed as an option? Strange place.

Dudes also a rookie with a coach whose about to get fired and he’s talking poo. Bookmark that post it’ll be funny later

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Huntley just isn't very good. He's basically a little better version of PJ Walker.

He's not a terrible backup option for Lamar Jackson but the folks thinking he's a starter might wanna pump the brakes.

Still seems pretty raw, but has some talent. Backup/develop project us the right place for him. 

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean the Texans are in a better spot than us… Mills looks better than any QB on our roster with room to grow/develop, their HC has them playing well, and they will be some draft capital for Watson…

I thought Mills looked fantastic, and in a big game.  Not sure if he is just a flash in the pan, but it would be ironic if he ends up being the best qb drafted last year.  

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Still seems pretty raw, but has some talent. Backup/develop project us the right place for him. 

Agreed. I think he's a good backup for Lamar which is still a helluva UDFA pickup. I've just seen people talk about him as if he's a future starter and I don't know about all that.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Huntley just isn't very good. He's basically a little better version of PJ Walker.

He's not a terrible backup option for Lamar Jackson but the folks thinking he's a starter might wanna pump the brakes.

That's why you never evaluate off of one good game.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Agreed. I think he's a good backup for Lamar which is still a helluva UDFA pickup. I've just seen people talk about him as if he's a future starter and I don't know about all that.

He was a guy I had bookmarked as an interesting potential 3rd round pick for us, he just didn't quite make it there.

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I thought Mills looked fantastic, and in a big game.  Not sure if he is just a flash in the pan, but it would be ironic if he ends up being the best qb drafted last year.  

He seems to show up for big games... His NE game was great too for a rookie given what BB normally does to rookies. 

His first 3 games had 2 TDs and 5 INTs... Since he's thrown 14 TDs and 5 INTs.

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 1