• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Sunday games thread

LinvilleGorge

What a gut punch for the Chargers. Is there anyone outside of Pittsburgh who would rather see the Steelers in the playoffs over the Chargers?

I'd be interested to hear the pressor from Staley on the timeout. I have to hope maybe he just wanted to give his defense a breather and give them the best chance to force a 4th down after getting gashed all game. The fact that he waited till there was less than 40 seconds to call it makes me think he wasn't necessarily playing for the win with that but who knows. Get the stop there and it's a moot point. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

What a gut punch for the Chargers. Is there anyone outside of Pittsburgh who would rather see the Steelers in the playoffs over the Chargers?

I'd be interested to hear the pressor from Staley on the timeout. I have to hope maybe he just wanted to give his defense a breather and give them the best chance to force a 4th down after getting gashed all game. The fact that he waited till there was less than 40 seconds to call it makes me think he wasn't necessarily playing for the win with that but who knows. Get the stop there and it's a moot point. 

About 80% inbred hicks located in NC want to see Shittsburgh in the playoffs 

6 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

I don't really care one way or the other.  But there is a part of me that thinks the Chargers deserve bad luck/Karma after the ill advised move to Los Angeles.