• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Other Sunday games thread

2 hours ago, jopie87 said:

Only way they get a Cinderella story is if the NFL carries him to it like they did for Peyton. I don't see it happening, I think the NFL goes all in on getting the Patriots and Bucs, no matter how much fudgery it takes.

Funny thing I was saying this a few weeks back. It makes the most sense of all if there were such thing as a conspiracy lead process for determining winners for the Super Bowl.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, BlitzMonster said:

from the Texans message board on Reddit:

"As a fan you have to feel good about moving forward, from just a player performance view. Mills looks like he has grown, defense was solid, Nico Collins could be a break out star next year. With picks and some off season additions the fan base can start finally get excited again"

At least the Texans fans have hope.  The Panthers just have soul-crushing incompetence.  

... and they traded with the Panthers to go get Nico Collins. Showed some potential.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was terrified of Herbert as a prospect because of how he was used at Oregon, but damn I love watching this guy play. Sure wished we could've drafted him. I would've happily eat my crow with a poo eating grin.

Same...thought he was a by-product of Oregon's O system, but he's the real deal.

The Panthers must have done something to anger the football gods.