• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Ellis/Glazer Rhule not exactly “safe”

Cdparr7

3 minutes ago, Verge said:

I have been sitting with this all day. What kind of logic is this? You have confidence in a head coach steering the future of your franchise solely based on if he can find an OC that you like? Otherwise you will fire him? That makes no sense. If this is your reasoning, just find a HC you do have confidence without these weird contingencies. Go hire Kellen Moore/Byron Leftwich/etc as HC if you want a great OC. This is seriously the dumbest thing that has come out of our owner, and that is saying a lot.

Tepper is a moron in terms of football thus far

• Flames 1

That type of stipulation makes no sense. You're telling me that Tepper will fire Rhule if the hire is not to his liking, which likely means having to find a new head coach well after everyone else has made their hires or make the new OC the new head coach by default?

I really hope this is false because the very idea is incredibly foolish.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

It's probably been said, but he's already hired one "rockstar" OC in Brady who was his scapegoat.

My question would be who defines "rockstar" in this case.

I know nobody trusts Rhule on that front, but if it's the same guy who called Marty Hurney "a great evaluator of college talent", is that really any better?

• Pie 1