• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good bye Cam

Man, I remember when he was first drafted; I was a senior at A&T. Cam made it cool to be a panthers fan in the state. I’ll never forget in 2013 seeing all the panthers gear in Hanes Mall. That’s when I said Winston Salem was finally panthers territory. 

I don’t want it to end, but I’m much more prepared to let him go now. 

• Pie 5

If this is it...  and I hope it's not (and hopefully he comes back with a new staff if it isn't), but if it is, thank you for everything Cam.  In your prime, there was never a player before you, and there likely will never be one after you that possessed the talent you displayed.  A true generational talent.  A force of nature, and an unstoppable weapon on the field that electrified an entire fanbase with a rarely seen charisma.  The greatest QB in Carolina history and a hall of famer.  

A forgotten man who was cast aside for his sins.  A young man who was slandered and put down...  and he rose above it all to take us to unfathomable heights, all while giving hope to others who were also cast aside and forgotten...  a young man that inspired.  A young man that cared.  A young man that proved, you can change and be redeemed. 

Thank you for everything Cam.  1LOVE.🤟

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Man, I remember when he was first drafted; I was a senior at A&T. Cam made it cool to be a panthers fan in the state. I’ll never forget in 2013 seeing all the panthers gear in Hanes Mall. That’s when I said Winston Salem was finally panthers territory. 

Hanes Mall. That's a name that rushes in nostalgia. 

But to your point, yes fully agreed. I wasn't ready 2 years ago. I am now. Someone in the GameDay thread mentioned how this franchise must be foreign to him now. 

Which smacked me in the face with the accuracy of that statement. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Ill always love and respect you cam, I wish it could have lasted a lot longer. fug KB, fug DG, fug RON, fug HURNEY, and most of all fug MATT RHULE!!

• Beer 1

Cam played absolutely great considering he came back off of his couch to be THE best QB on an NFL team. That says he still belongs.

Hold those goodbye's and stay tuned.

Cam is the leader this squad needs. Unselfish, takes responsibility, takes blame while not pointing fingers.

We still haven't seen what Cam has become since NE due to Rhule but the crap fans saying he looked terrible throwing are in their feelings not reality.

Robby said he should start for a reason.

Long live QB1!!!

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

My grandma passed away of cancer at 56 years young on the same exact day we drafted Cam. He was never able to replace her in my life but he was a lone bright spot for many years to come. I only wish he had a legit starting opportunity after the 2019 year when he got hurt. The last two chances he got have been Hail Mary attempts from the opposite end zone. Hopefully he gets one more shot w/ a full offseason under his belt.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Cam took this team to its highest point ever and made the team fun to watch for many years. He was a class act this year despite Rhule being a dick to him since the day he signed again this year. If this is it, thank you Cam and good luck with whatever your future holds.

• Pie 1