• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good bye Cam

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Man, you just wanna sh*t on the man. Just man up and say that.

Complete horse hockey 🖕🖕🖕

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Just say you don’t like him.

In fact I'm pulling for him, again 🖕🖕🖕

4 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I gave you what you wanted and responded, but this will be the last.

You "gave" me nothing and I really don't even know what you mean with that sentence...

...but it's a fact that "family and friends" routinely bankrupt professional athletes and that sort of "investment" is a huge red-flag --- if this makes you uncomfortable tough sh*t pal 🤙

• Poo 1

Don’t know what’s going to happen with  us and Cam in the future but if this was his end I will remember and appreciate everything he has done in our history.

There are still people who take any chance to put him down and degrade those of us who defend him.

The guys has been up against the tide since the very beginning. The experts tried to claim a guy like Blaine Gabber was the better prospect because his smile was “genuine” He’s had to deal terrible leadership who not only wouldn’t support him with proper surrounding talent and coordinators but would often undercut him at the given chance to the media, eve when he would defend them to the end. We saw the constant nfl bias he faced that would allow him to be targeted without any sort of consequence and degraded simply for his love of them game and desire not to lose. Meanwhile, those same types of celebrations and reactions would be praised as fiery and passionate leadership that other QBs like Brady, Rodger etc would get a pass with.

Cam has meant so much to this franchise. He’s not in his prime but I respect the fact he came back to us despite being treated like a castaway and trying to salvage a very crappy situation with literally no support from his coach. To this day, some people would rather give credence and defend a guy like Darnold who has quite literally earned nothing and done nothing for this franchise over Cam simply because of well………..“reasons”  and I’ll never understand it.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Cam has a good career waiting for him in entertainment. If you saw him on his shoe on Nickelodeon he just has a knack with kids and hosting etc. He should be in a Michael Strahan type situation. I hope he sees his opportunity and takes it. My kid loved him as a player and as a the personality. He meant the world to the community of Charlotte and the franchise. I will forever love Cam as a player. Also loved how he proved the talking heads wrong that said he would be garbage as a player and also as a person. Fact of the matter is when he was in his prime he was a hell of a great player, grew into a wonderful leader, was always a great role model to the kids at the stadium, and showed each and every day that his smile was as genuine as it gets.

After Cam was gone the first time it should have been a written law that all players continue to give touchdown football's to kids in the stands as Cam started. That loving gift to the kids is a part of his legacy. I was so impressed how he made every player give a ball to a kid after touchdowns. He didn't get enough credit for how awesome a human he was.

His skills set may be diminishing some now because of how hard he played and how he was willing to bang heads with anybody who wanted to try to tackle him which took a toll on his body but nobody can deny how dominant he was in his prime before his body gave out on him. Damn I miss those days. Years down the line we will all look back at Can with a smile and see how nostalgic it is to look back on that big fearless QB who ran the ball like a fullback and had a rifle for an arm.  When he retires please BEG him to retire a Panther and give him the send off he deserves. I can't even express what he meant to my child in terms of a football hero. For that I will always love Cam. He was in my living room every week for countless years either on the field or on Nickelodeon. Thanks for all the memories.

carolina panthers gave seattle his whole arsenal of dances GIF

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 1

I have no idea what the future holds for Cam.  Will he retire?  Is he willing to be a QB2/Short Yardage back?  He still runs very well.  I did see him hyping up Sam and looks to be a great guy even on the sideline.

Some of y'all have been super eloquent about what Cam has meant, and I appreciate it and agree!  This team though, good lord what a poo show.  I wish nothing but the best for Cam, either on or off the field for all the joy and excitement he's brought me.

A big mobile duel threat QB is a short career in the NFL............burn brighter and then burn out sooner.

Cam is done and if Josh Allen doesn't learn to pick his places to run like Mahomes has done he will be another short career bright flame in the NFL. 

Maybe Big Ben was an anomaly in that dept. but he wasn't quite the running threat that others were even in his prime.