• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Desperate times call for desperate measures

NAS

2 hours ago, d-dave said:

If you want to make a real statement, boycott the Panthers.  No new Panthers licensed stuff, no games, no purchases, etc.

That's about the only way peons like us can "take it" to big cats of the world.

Wish we had that solidarity to do that but PSL owners cant totally flush their license investment even tho they are worthless at this point....

Edited by Pimpdaddy

52 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Wish we had that solidarity to do that but PSL owners cant totally flush their license investment even tho they are worthless at this point....

I know.  My parents were OG PSL owners.  It sucks.  Just sell your tickets if you don't want to go.  That's what they ended up doing until they have to just give them up.

• Beer 1

For the first time that I can recall, until I fired up the computer this morning at work, I had no idea how we played, if we won or lost, who looked good or bad...didn't care at all.  Felt great.

It was in the 70's in Wilmington and I put out a ton of landscape rock, worked in the yard, burnt my Christmas Tree....great day.  Didn't think about the Panthers once.

The only time or money I will lend moving forward will be on this website, which I hope the Panthers do not benefit from in the least.

• Beer 2