• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Monday

CRA

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

It's odd that the Raiders made the playoffs WITHOUT A HC (okay, an interim) and we still have this clown talking about nobody can see his magnificent plan working.

Jags even finished the year knocking off one of the hottest teams in the NFL without a HC….and they got nothing on their roster. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Outside of signing Sam.  Trading our 22 draft picks for the worst QB in the NFL and needlessly picking up his 5th year option. 

then the pointlessly horrible and massive Robbie contract 

and being part of bringing back Cam to basically poop on him for Sam once given the option. 

Rhule has all the power mayne Fitts still an unknown 

Course it wouldn't hurt my feelings to wipe em all out and start anew with the GM picking the coach but yall gotta stop with that poo when you know Rhule is the GM too.

• Beer 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Like I said, this exhausting search will lead to Jeff Nixon as the "rockstar OC," because as long as Rhule hires trash assistants, he can't get fired mid-season. Wish he strategized how to win instead of how to scam, but here we are -- 14 months after I said he was a con artist and now everyone believes it.

Jeff Nixon sucks and should not be a coach here. He is probably at best a positional coach at a non P5 school 

• Pie 1

Just now, Fox007 said:

Rhule has all the power mayne Fitts still an unknown 

Course it wouldn't hurt my feelings to wipe em all out and start anew with the GM picking the coach but yall gotta stop with that poo when you know Rhule is the GM too.

I don’t buy Rhule having all the power.  Think Fitt is clearly unqualified to be the rebuilding GM.  

can take a job and then be willing to sign off on all that nonsense as GM.  

Fitt isn’t the GM then.  Rhule is.  And that makes Fitt pointless too.   

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

Jags even finished the year knocking off one of the hottest teams in the NFL without a HC….and they got nothing on their roster. 

I’ve been thinking the same thing. The lions have ZERO talent and they have been play hard every game down the stretch and are in every game. The Jags took the Colts to the woodshed yesterday and ruined their season. Even the damn Jets played teams tough at times down the stretch. It’s all coaching when it comes to getting the occasional late season win on trash teams. Non of that on the panthers. We look this the biggest no-heart team I’ve seen in a long damn time. 

• Pie 2

Just now, CRA said:

lol.  Everyone out there quoting a DB Jackson praising Rhule. 

but they aren’t referencing the fact he is looking to sign a big deal.  Like that isn’t relevant. 

Jackson probably gone. Someone will give him a bag as CB is a coveted position. I’m ok with it. 

• Pie 1