• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Monday

CRA

Interesting thing I saw in the game yesterday..................let me set this up for you.

In my freshman year in college I had a def roommate............during the year he had taught me how to read lips and I'm very good at it. So when I watch TV if I can't hear the volume or see a sporting event and a coach on the sidelines moving his mouth I can read what they are saying.

Yesterday during the first drive the Panthers had......when they got to the 50 yard line area for another first down the sideline camera showed Matt Rhule walking the sidelines and talking into his headset to I imagine the OC..................what his said for me was clear as day to read off his lips..........he said,

"Okay, so then what do we do now??"

I couldn't believe it.........

Just now, PghPanther said:

Interesting thing I saw in the game yesterday..................let me set this up for you.

In my freshman year in college I had a def roommate............during the year he had taught me how to read lips and I'm very good at it. So when I watch TV if I can't hear the volume or see a sporting event and a coach on the sidelines moving his mouth I can read what they are saying.

Yesterday during the first drive the Panthers had......when they got to the 50 yard line area for another first down the sideline camera showed Matt Rhule walking the sidelines and talking into his headset to I imagine the OC..................what his said for me was clear as day to read off his lips..........he said,

"Okay, so then what do we do now??"

I couldn't believe it.........

This one o' dem my friend talked to so and so at the front office stories?

22 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Fitterer had 0 to do with anything Hurney he's still clean for now.

Outside of signing Sam.  Trading our 22 draft picks for the worst QB in the NFL and needlessly picking up his 5th year option. 

then the pointlessly horrible and massive Robbie contract 

and being part of bringing back Cam to basically poop on him for Sam once given the option. 

• Pie 3