• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam lol

CRA

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Sam’s been working on that since USC.  His inability to hold onto the ball isn’t something he can fix.  He would have done it 5 years ago if he could fix it. 

This is exactly what he needs to be working on.  I commend him for understanding his need for improvement 

Sam Darnold says in the off season he's going to be working on the following things:

1) Studying a forklift operators manual

2) Memorizing all items on the supersize menu

3) Learning to change out football cleats for 22 pair of shoes in less than 20 mins

4) Building his down stream distributorship at Amway. 

29 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This is exactly what he needs to be working on.  I commend him for understanding his need for improvement 

Sam had 20 fumbles in 27 games at USC.  

he has been working on it his entire football career and gotten nowhere with it 

1 hour ago, Panthering said:

He's got the worst case of happy feet in the pocket I've ever seen from a Panthers QB. Consistently bails on clean pockets and makes life worse for everyone involved. Bright side is this guy will likely lead to a top 5 pick next year and Rhule's firing next season.

He's #3 behind Jeff Lewis and David Carr, IMO. Lewis was insane on how he bailed and Carr was so battered he had an even more quick internal clock than even Darnold.

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

I hope this is normal BS fluff on a guy we want to dump. If not, fug us and fug these PSLs. It's time to walk away.

I’m really struggling 

Once  I turn them in, it’s over

my head says this is a losing proposition with this coach and this owner 

this coach is not nfl material   Both he and the owner have monstrous egos   They would never admit it 

my heart says, once gone, gone forever as they have brought great joy and time with my friends plus getting older, my own ability to do it is waning 

say what we will about JR, when he needed to dump a coach, he did 

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I’m really struggling 

Once  I turn them in, it’s over

my head says this is a losing proposition with this coach and this owner 

this coach is not nfl material   Both he and the owner have monstrous egos   They would never admit it 

my heart says, once gone, gone forever as they have brought great joy and time with my friends plus getting older, my own ability to do it is waning 

say what we will about JR, when he needed to dump a coach, he did 

Next year is already over. I'm still going to watch the ship sink on some level but yeah, it's might be the end for me. Then again I may feel liberated after dumping the PSLs and I can just watch for free and boo the fug out of the franchise as I do something else at home. Tepper could take 10 years and be a decent owner or he could be a forever clown. It just takes so long to find out and fug that journey. JR was mediocre and that would be a hell of an improvement for Tepper at this point. JR made a lot of mistakes and some he learned from, some he loved apparently. All signs are pointing to the fact that Tepper has a ton to make going forward before there is any point of hope. 

I just have no idea why I should tie myself to a set of tickets that are so much worse than valueless. I was kind of hoping Tepper would just build the new stadium so it was out of my hands but this is feeling like it works for me at this time.