• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam should of never trusted the Rhule Panthers

CRA

1 hour ago, bobcat91 said:

This. Cam is done as a player and they brought him back for a farewell tour. 

Yes. They brought him back for a farewell tour….

and then didn’t give him or us that.   That’s kinda the point.  They brought him back and sat him for Sam Darnold the moment they could.  Which is again the point.  

Generally franchises treat GOATs better.   Which is why Cam should be done with us.   

No argument is made he is still great or should be in our plans.  But Rhule did the Panther GOAT poorly twice.  Both were avoidable.  The people business matters.  Even in the NFL. And it’s how you know Rhule shouldn’t be here. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

and then didn’t give him or us that.   That’s kinda the point.  They brought him back and sat him for Sam Darnold the moment they could.  Which is again the point.  

Generally franchises treat GOATs better.   Which is why Cam should be done with us.   

These aren't even the Panthers as far as i'm concerned though(talking about the FO/Staff/Owner too for that matter) and their lack of respect for Keep Pounding and Cam, etc is telling about them.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

18 minutes ago, onmyown said:

haven’t the stans already beat this topic to death? you want a parade? fireworks? his face midfield? what? this is not how the nfl works….for many great players…cam is no different besides the unusual fascination some of you have

everyone already told you guys this was a farewell tour to get your butt in a stadium seat…nothing more. and yet you STILL don’t realize it? lol

don’t worry, Panther fans are just as mad we didn’t roll over than money instead

the come back kind of was his goodbye, he got to play a bit again and retire from his original team. but cam was throwing one armed fadeaway nba shots with the football to the defense. his face was in pain after 3 games of taking shots. even went on record asking himself if he could still play this game. he is done.

it’s done. 2015 is beyond done, and cam is paid. move on already.

What's been beat to death, is this fake ass, super fan, know-it-all, tough guy, attention whoring routine. Give it a fuging rest. You didn't have to type any of this and could've just moved on. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

55 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

It's very telling how far too many in this fan base are "oh well", when it comes to the best QB this franchise has ever had, yet drool lustily, when speaking of Delhomme. Between the f150 fans, Tepper and Rhule, I'm close to just giving up my NFL fandom.

Cam was a great player for the Panthers. He's the best, or at least certainly most impactful, player in franchise history. It doesn't mean Cam has a place on the Panthers roster in 2021 or 2022. He deserves a roster spot about as much as Delhomme or Gross or Smitty or Peppers deserves one right now. 

I am a Panthers fan first, unlike the many Cam fanboys that have come and gone, and will come and go. 

19 minutes ago, CRA said:

No argument is made he is still great or should be in our plans.  But Rhule did the Panther GOAT poorly twice.  Both were avoidable.  The people business matters.  Even in the NFL. And it’s how you know Rhule shouldn’t be here. 

Paying him $6M for half a season wasn't enough "appreciation?" How many QBs who are done as players get that curtesy? I can't think of one. 

I don't think Cam is nearly as butthurt about this as many of you. 

2 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

Cam was a great player for the Panthers. He's the best, or at least certainly most impactful, player in franchise history. It doesn't mean Cam has a place on the Panthers roster in 2021 or 2022. He deserves a roster spot about as much as Delhomme or Gross or Smitty or Peppers deserves one right now. 

I am a Panthers fan first, unlike the many Cam fanboys that have come and gone, and will come and go. 

"...deserves a roster spot about as much as Delhomme or Gross or Smitty or Peppers deserves one right now."

FOH. Don't try and craft some goofy strawman in attempts to have a gotcha moment. I'm sick of these morons and the fanboy talk. 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

"...deserves a roster spot about as much as Delhomme or Gross or Smitty or Peppers deserves one right now."

FOH. Don't try and craft some goofy strawman in attempts to have a gotcha moment. I'm sick of these morons and the fanboy talk. 

TFW you don't understand what a strawman argument is

Just now, Smittymoose said:

Paying him $6M for half a season wasn't enough "appreciation?" How many QBs who are done as players get that curtesy? I can't think of one. 

I don't think Cam is nearly as butthurt about this as many of you. 

Wasn’t about the money to Cam or us.  Cam didn’t come here for that nor did that money matter to us. 

the people business matters.   You do that poorly….and you aren’t going to be successful in the long run. 

you can brush it off.   But if you want Carolina to be good you should care.    It was the early sign of Gettlemen being a train wreck and Rhule has told you clearly now too. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Wasn’t about the money to Cam or us.  Cam didn’t come here for that nor did that money matter to us. 

the people business matters.   You do that poorly….and you aren’t going to be successful in the long run. 

you can brush it off.   But if you want Carolina to be good you should care.    It was the early sign of Gettlemen being a train wreck and Rhule has told you clearly now too. 

They struggle with this concept.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

How does this tangibly hurt Carolina's prospects of winning in the future?