• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re Really Keeping this Rhule Shmuck Aren’t We?

davos

So let me get this straight—we are keeping this flailing clown show of a coach.

He has given us a Cam send off, Teddy, PJ, Sam, then PJ, then Cam again, then Sam again. 

Fired his OC after 16 months, promoted his best friend, and NOW we’re keeping him to build an offense and find a “top tier-OC? LOL

I’ve said this before and will repeat ad nauseam—THEY JUST SPENT AN ENTIRE OFFSEASON REWORKING THIS OFFENSE, MULTIPLE DRAFT PICKS AT EVERY POSITION ON OFFENSE. We just witnessed the results.

And let’s not even begin to consider how we had a bottom 5 ST two years in a row and still haven’t fired Blackburn.

What on earth is Tepper smoking? This is downright embarrassing.

• Beer 4

My wife made a comment during the game yesterday saying “why does he (Rhule) always look so clueless on the sideline?”

He’s clueless at all levels: talent, timeouts, game clocks, game planning, second half adjustments, in-game adjustments, roster and staff building, etc…

Sadly, the environment Tepper has created has made us toxic. What decent coach would even choose us over the other options out there right now? 

We're stuck with Rhule, then we're stuck watching a former HC turned OC who was brought on take over as interim HC next season in October, before hiring our next one as the rebuild starts yet again.  

Next year is about to suck and I hope Tepper's bank account takes a massive hit. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, LegioX said:

It’s really going to get bad when my kids start looking at me and saying “daddy why are the panthers so bad?”

Well kids, a hedge fund manager decided not to hire a consulting firm with NFL experience to help lead him to finding a new GM THEN HC and instead he fired his COTY-winning head coach and went on an interviewing spree with one of the most illiterate GMs in NFL history. Instead of looking for NFL experience in a candidate, he hired a man that sweats like him and used to be just as much as an underachiever as a short order cook until eventually conning enough people to up his lot in life. Instead of paying his questionable hire a fair contract, he gave a man with almost zero quality wins against quality opponents in his life a once in a lifetime contract with total and complete control of the roster. Finally, he doubled down on his mistakes and we now have one player with NFL talent on the offensive line, zero players with NFL talent at QB, zero players with starting NFL talent at TE, and a wine glass worth over 60 million dollars playing RB while the rookie at 3% of his cost was our most effective player on offense this season. All these players were hand picked by our owners pet with no NFL experience.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 2

20 minutes ago, LegioX said:

It’s really going to get bad when my kids start looking at me and saying “daddy why are the panthers so bad?”

My 4 year old daughter doesn't know shiznit about foosball.  But, she can ask me if the Panthers win and get pissed off when I say no.  So that's fun.