• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there anyone on this roster you wouldn't trade?

Zod

Moton would be the only player that I'd be hesitant about.

We are in such a bad place with OL, and it's so necessary to win consistently, trading our only good lineman would be tough to come back from.

The rest?  I'd like to try to keep Horn and Chinn, but everyone has a price.  My hunch is this is mainly swirling around DJ, Burns, and CMC....all of them are available.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

I really like DJ.  But I’d trade him.  We have no OL, QB or HC.   He is wasting his time here. 

I might take some flak for this, but I don't really think DJ is a true number 1 WR.  He would be an absolutely outstanding WR2 on a great offense with a great QB, but hes pretty much the exact same WR he was in year 1/2.  Still fails to score a lot of TDs, and is not really very clutch.  Hes a very very good player, don't get me wrong, but I just don't see that killer instinct on the field yet.  Plus, we could probably fetch at least 1 first round pick for him.  Would be worth looking into trading him. 

• Pie 4

No. There is not a single untouchable on our roster. And that is very depressing.

On 2nd thought, I'd say Horn almost forgot about him. He was great before the injury and on a rookie deal. Can't imagine him bringing enough value in a trade to be worth it so yeah I wouldn't trade him. Seeing Chinn a lot but if we're gonna use him as a FS he's not even close to untouchable. If we move him back to his rookie year role then yeah I'd like to keep him around.

Edited by t96

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

I might take some flak for this, but I don't really think DJ is a true number 1 WR.  He would be an absolutely outstanding WR2 on a great offense with a great QB, but hes pretty much the exact same WR he was in year 1/2.  Still fails to score a lot of TDs, and is not really very clutch.  Hes a very very good player, don't get me wrong, but I just don't see that killer instinct on the field yet.  Plus, we could probably fetch at least 1 first round pick for him.  Would be worth looking into trading him. 

I think DJ is like a Adam Thielen.  

He could be a #1.  Just a total package WR that can do it all well.  But you would like to throw a Jefferson type threat on the other side. 

• Pie 1

I would trade any player on this roster and not give a fug. If the idiots in charge mortgage our future this offseason then I hope we do a fire sale when they get fired and are the team with 10 picks in the first 3 rounds. I am completely emotionally detached from any player on this roster. 

• Pie 2