• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there anyone on this roster you wouldn't trade?

Zod

Chinn, Horn, Moton, Shaq, Burns. Shaq really impressed this season and showed up laying the thunder.  We need to move Chinn closer to the line of scrimmage to let him impact more plays.  I think it would help Burns out, as well.  And Moton is literally our only good OL.  Can’t let him go.  

Given the right price no one. But at the same time I wouldn’t want to be erratic about trading players when they are not part of the problem. The big issues as pointed out here and everywhere else this team comes up is OL and QB. 

That said, does the trade ultimately help you improve these areas without creating an issue elsewhere?  Trades alone will not fix what is broken.  It might make you feel better because doing something feels better than doing nothing but you have to do the right something to reap benefits. 

Everybody can go for the right price. 

BUT from an NFL realistic perspective....

+ how hard it would be to find alternative production.

+ Your workers, your grinders, that winning mentality certain players have 

Defense: Chinn(LB), Shaq(Heartbeat), Burns(Still in development. Loses contain but his upside is ridiculous), Reddick (Beast), Horn (Beast), Gilmore(Still a top 15 corner IMO + guidance). 

You keep those 6 alone and surround them with template players and you'll still field a top 20 defense imo. Sadly 2 of those may never wear a Panthers uni again. 

Offense: DJ(consistent production no matter the QB), Moton(consistent protection), CMC (been injury plagued these last two seasons but IF healthy he's more times the not the best player on field including the opponents roster)

But that's just me attempting to talk myself away from the cliff. 

Chinn, Horn, Shaq. If you have those three with a solid pass rush then you can build a top 5 defense. 

I was a big supporter of trading Burns, Brown, CMC after last year to try and get capital for a QB. If we had done that we’d have a HAUL of picks this year and a TON of cap room. Instead all of their values decreased and we still had a sucky season.