• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper wants us to fail...

Panthro

Just now, travisura said:

What about the brand new MLS team. Does he move them too? Not a chance.

owners are able to own teams in different cities. BofA is not a soccer specific stadium. If we see Charlotte FC planning to build a separate stadium it definitely opens the door for the Panthers to move.

11 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Don’t think he’d have gotten the CLT pipe and foundry site if he was planning on moving….

He can just sell it or sit on it. It’s not like that real estate will ever go down in value. That’s what all the big corporations do, but some poo and sit on it for 10 years

They are called the Carolina Panthers.....don't know how after almost 30 years people still don't understand that....Tepper will have a retractable stadium that can host huge events...IE Super Bowl...whether it be in NC or SC and if neither state can give him what he wants....he finds a place that knows what it's like to not have the NFL and will pay.

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

owners are able to own teams in different cities. BofA is not a soccer specific stadium. If we see Charlotte FC planning to build a separate stadium it definitely opens the door for the Panthers to move.

From building the practice facility in Rock Hill, to trying to acquire the land to build a new stadium on, to having Charlotte FC be the same colors as the Panthers so they can share a stadium, all signs to Tepper not moving the franchise. I get everyone's pissed, as am I, but let's be rational for a second here.

2 minutes ago, travisura said:

From building the practice facility in Rock Hill, to trying to acquire the land to build a new stadium on, to having Charlotte FC be the same colors as the Panthers so they can share a stadium, all signs to Tepper not moving the franchise. I get everyone's pissed, as am I, but let's be rational for a second here.

they gon

1 minute ago, travisura said:

Give it time. It might not even be intentional by Tepper right now. But smart businessmen see opportunity and grab it. Panthers fans are abandoning this team in droves.