• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OC Options

Mr. Scot

A Bobby Slowik & Jon Embree would be one of my top choices from SF coming as a package of young guns.

See what he can do with better TE integration for Tremble’s development and they’ve been Kyle S’s right hands behind that new promising OC of theirs.

Although if we just fired Rhule, could get Hacket AND Gray to possibly come here from GB and build something special.

I'm actively rooting for us to interview poo candidates. 

How sad is that?

Like, I should want a great candidate to helm our offense as a fan of this team, but if he brings in someone decent, he stays our HC next year. If he brings in someone terrible, he might get fired this year. If he brings in someone terrible and we hire them, then we will suck and he will be fired but not until next year. 

I feel like there's only one winning strategy here. 

4 hours ago, davos said:

I’d prefer Kubiak’s professional “brother” in Rick Dennison who’s trying to teach up mini-Gary.

And prefer as in prefer rather than Kubiak. Don’t want to touch someone from the Vikes offensive staff.

12th in yards and 15th in points would be a massive upgrade for Carolina's offense. We could do a lot worse than Kubiak considering the situation. 

40 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm actively rooting for us to interview poo candidates. 

How sad is that?

Like, I should want a great candidate to helm our offense as a fan of this team, but if he brings in someone decent, he stays our HC next year. If he brings in someone terrible, he might get fired this year. If he brings in someone terrible and we hire them, then we will suck and he will be fired but not until next year. 

I feel like there's only one winning strategy here. 

I will be hoping we get our ass kicked in every game next year. I want maximum embarrassment for Tepper. fug that guy and fug rhule. 

Kinda surprised we haven't heard anything about Pat Shurmur.

Shurmur wasn't a good head coach but he's been a great OC for more than one team. He's also got a connection here in Jeff Nixon. The two of them were on staff together some years back in Philly.

Mind you, if Nixon wants the job himself, that might make him less likely to recommend Shurmur, but hey... 😕

• Beer 1