• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule on why Darnolds option was picked up

philw5289

I didn't hate matt rhule last season although I had my doubts but after this season he has cemented himself as a grade A piece of garbage. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth and you can't trust him to tell you anything true. He clearly has no idea what the f*ck he is doing. Guy is a massive fraud who bamboozled Tepper with some glitzy talk about hard nosed football and analytics. Can't believe someone who has made tens of billions of dollars in his lifetime couldn't tell this guy was scamming him. Just goes to show you this team is circling the depths of hell in terms of the future. 

I doubt the Panthers win more than 5 games this decade at this rate. Tepper gonna spend a billion dollars to this team lose over 100 games in the 2020s. Mark my works. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

I didn't hate matt rhule last season although I had my doubts but after this season he has cemented himself as a grade A piece of garbage. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth and you can't trust him to tell you anything true. He clearly has no idea what the f*ck he is doing. Guy is a massive fraud who bamboozled Tepper with some glitzy talk about hard nosed football and analytics. Can't believe someone who has made tens of billions of dollars in his lifetime couldn't tell this guy was scamming him. Just goes to show you this team is circling the depths of hell in terms of the future. 

I doubt the Panthers win more than 5 games this decade at this rate. Tepper gonna spend a billion dollars to this team lose over 100 games in the 2020s. Mark my works. 

I remember when we were just about to get the overall franchise record above .500 for the first time in team history. Seems that talk was so long ago. 

By the end of this decade, that dream will be out the window FOR GOOD!!!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Honestly looking at how disheveled and rough he looks here (compared to regular rough Matt), I believe the "he needs to find an OC" talk. He doesn't look like someone who was told he was safe. Looks like he hasn't slept a wink. He got through by the skin of his teeth.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Dilla said:

Honestly looking at how disheveled and rough he looks here (compared to regular rough Matt), I believe the "he needs to find an OC" talk. He doesn't look like someone who was told he was safe. Looks like he hasn't slept a wink. He got through by the skin of his teeth.

Which naturally begs the question:

ryan reynolds hd GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1