• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am taking the 2022 season OFF as being a Panthers fan

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Also none of you MFers better purchase a single ticket to a game next season. We all need to do a collective boycott. No merchandise, no watching games if you have other things to do, no ticket purchasing.

I’m all for that

hedge funds only understand money. The less we support financially, the more Tepper loses

You will be here along with the rest of us saying we are “done” with the team. The people who have PSLs will still buy tickets. You’ll watch the draft and read the scouting reports before then and you’ll start foaming at the mouth when this team drafts Pickett and ignores the o-line again with the sixth pick and then Rhule says Darnold will begin the year as a starter with Cam Erving back at left tackle. It’s a train wreck you can’t turn away from. 

• The D 1

I'm there with you. Life is too short to be stressing about a dysfunctional franchise, especially when they've shown they give no sh*ts about their product anyway. This just isn't fun anymore. There's nothing about this team I like anymore. Hell, our only culture chant (keep pounding) was the last thing we had and Tepper did away with that too. Not wasting another year watching the inevitable. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

I’ve sat through 1-15

I’ve sat through Jimmy C

I’ve never felt as cheated being a PSL holder for this upcoming season. If MIA can fire Flores, why are we holding onto Rhule

So I’ll pay my PSLs and immediately sell all the game tickets

I won’t attend the home or away games

I’ll casually watch them if they are on Redzone 

sure this board is fun but I no longer have this attachment to a rudderless team until Tepper fixes this horrific wrong. Rhule is hands down, the worst coach in team history

cue the Patriots jokes, that’s fine but turning in my Panthers fanboy card for 2022 is one of the most mental health relieving exercises I can do and if I can get my money out of the tickets and sell them to opposing fans than thats 3 more non panthers fans in the stadium and I’m net neutral on my PSL financial commitment

Hurts bro.

Just for S&S, they somehwat are elite team, would you come back sometime in-season?