• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict what week Rhule gets fired next season.

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Rhule reminds me of Matt Patricia, who had 2 shitty years and was fired after the Thanksgiving the 3rd year. I don't think he lasts that long, I'm guessing by mid October he is gone after not winning a single game.

I bet our clown coach lasts the WHOLE damn season unfortunately.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Mike in Raleigh said:

Someone needs to explain "sunk cost fallacy" to Tepper.

I honestly don't think it's a money thing. I think he's either a true believer (which is a horrifying thought given Rhule's blatant incompetence) or he knows he fuged this up royally but he's scared of fuging it up royally again because he really thought he nailed it the last time so he's just hiding in embarrassment hoping beyond hope that somehow it'll all just get better. Sadly in either case, Tepper is a trash owner.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't think it's a money thing. I think he's either a true believer (which is a horrifying thought given Rhule's blatant incompetence) or he knows he fuged this up royally but he's scared of fuging it up royally again because he really thought he nailed it the last time so he's just hiding in embarrassment hoping beyond hope that somehow it'll all just get better. Sadly in either case, Tepper is a trash owner.

He's gonna look even dumber next year.  Should have cut his losses when it became obvious.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He's gonna look even dumber next year.  Should have cut his losses when it became obvious.

Yep. But he won't have the guts to hold a presser then either. If he was getting hammered by the press today why he was sticking with Rhule he would've been up there stammering and stuttering just like his clueless college coach was when asked about Darnold's option.

• Pie 1