• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LKN Blizzard of 2022

Happy Panther

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hence why I've never bothered.

Out west skiing is much much better, runs are longer, lifts faster, weather better.

Only reason to ski here is because you are not there, haha.  Going up Saturday evening and staying till Monday would give you a pretty good Sunday, but you would miss 3 games, haha

On 1/12/2022 at 12:13 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

but I've never been in NC.

If you've never been in NC for a storm like this, fug the snowboard and get out your camera. You will see some YouTube worthy behavior brought to you by the worst drivers in the country (without weather).

Throw some ice and snow on the road and it's like fugging Armageddon.

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

If you've never been in NC for a storm like this, fug the snowboard and get out your camera. You will see some YouTube worthy behavior brought to you by the worst drivers in the country (without weather).

Throw some ice and snow on the road and it's like fugging Armageddon.

I grew up in NC. I've seen it. 😂

34 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Charlotte will get fuging smacked by this storm.  Projected close to an each of Ice and another inch of snow with up to 40mph wind gusts.

This could be the Texas cold snap all over again. There's gonna be massively widespread power outages. Hell, I might go buy a generator myself. Yep, that's the excuse I'll give the wife. 😂

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This could be the Texas cold snap all over again. There's gonna be massively widespread power outages. Hell, I might go buy a generator myself. Yep, that's the excuse I'll give the wife. 😂

Yea, I almost got one yesterday but decided to pass.  Good news is 20 miles south of Charlotte they will get just rain so that should not impact any services or logistics long term in our area.