• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper showing his COWARDICE

SuperBowlBound

8 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

FB_IMG_1641942722926.jpg

Schefter is a mark and puts nothing into perspective. Comparably, only us and the Giants have/had a head coach with only 2 years under their belt. every other coach was either there 3+ years or we are talking 1st year head coaches. 

1.       Panthers – second year head coach.

2.       Giants – second year head coach

3.       Vikings – long term coach.

4.       Broncos – given three years.

5.       Bears – long term coach.

6.       Dolphins – decision to fire their coach was awful and he was given 3 years.

7.       Jags – well…we all know.

8.       Jets – first year coach.

9.       Lions – first year coach.

10.   Texans – first year coach.

11.   Falcons – first year coach.

I don’t think he should be in a hurry to jump in front of a microphone but eventually over the next 3-4 weeks I think it would be a good idea. 

Even then what is he gonna say?  If he’s smart it will be a company line with peppered in cliches which will give you about as much substance as we got from him today.  

• Beer 1

If he’s like most really rich people, and I suspect he is, then he’s a massive narcissist. Dude is out there front running, loving the attention when he’s on top. When it starts crumbling he runs away and hides because it exposes his inferiority and he doesn’t want to or can’t answer for the mess he created because it will bruise his fragile ego. 

Edited by BIGH2001
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Even then what is he gonna say?  If he’s smart it will be a company line with peppered in cliches which will give you about as much substance as we got from him today.  

That would be an improvement for him. Usually he can't stay on topic or on message. Might give some hope that the owner is learning something on the actual football side. 

He’s not being a coward lol. Tepper has no obligations to you or anyone else other than the commissioner. It’s HIS team. He OWNS it. I disagree with his decisions so far but he doesn’t owe me any explanation about what he’s doing with his property 

• Pie 3

47 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

David Tepper is showing his cowardice by remaining silent and not meeting with the media.

My gut feeling is he'll only meet with the propagandists of panthers.com and won't talk to the local media.

He's already shown he's a bottom 3 owner by keeping Rhule this long. He's a loser as an NFL owner.

If the only interview he grants is to the propagandists of the Panthers that will only lob softball questions - he should continually be called out for being a coward and a loser as an NFL owner.

Be a man, cut your losses, own your mistake and speak to the media.

BWAH GAWD

shawn michaels wrestling GIF by WWE

TEPPER HAS A FAMILY

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2