• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper showing his COWARDICE

SuperBowlBound

14 hours ago, RJK said:

He’s not being a coward lol. Tepper has no obligations to you or anyone else other than the commissioner. It’s HIS team. He OWNS it. I disagree with his decisions so far but he doesn’t owe me any explanation about what he’s doing with his property 

You seem unfamiliar with how this works.

6 minutes ago, fjblair said:

He doesn't give a fug. He bought an NFL team to swing his dick around, not because he wants to build a winner. He knows, like everyone that knows the NFL and watches the Panthers play, that Rhule is incompetent. Or even worse, maybe he doesn't.

It’s a safe place to park some of his money with an added ego perk.   Just some diversification for his wealth.  That’s how I view his professional sports adventures. 

and he has no ties to the Carolinas. He isn’t from here.  Has no history here.  And relative to his other homes and where he stays….basically rents an apartment here for when he visits 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, fjblair said:

He doesn't give a fug. He bought an NFL team to swing his dick around, not because he wants to build a winner. He knows, like everyone that knows the NFL and watches the Panthers play, that Rhule is incompetent. Or even worse, maybe he doesn't.

Exactly. As minority owner, he wanted to fire Tomlin and and burn Pittsburgh to the ground. They told him to be quiet and sit down some where to take notes. He bought Panthers to shove analytics in everyone's faces. In turn, Pittsburgh and Tennessee who both laugh at that analytic bullshite in favor of old school football are both in the playoffs. Tennessee the number one seed, but hey we were 3-0.  

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

It’s a safe place to park some of his money with an added ego perk.   Just some diversification for his wealth.  That’s how I view his professional sports adventures. 

and he has no ties to the Carolinas. He isn’t from here.  Has no history here.  And relative to his other homes and where he stays….basically rents an apartment here for when he visits 

He purchased John Fox’s home in Quail Hollow.

4 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

He purchased John Fox’s home in Quail Hollow.

That why I said relative to his other homes and where he spends his time…he is a billionaire.   

he spent like 5mill on that and then went on to spend 70 mill for his primary residence in FL.    

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

That why I said relative to his other homes and where he spends his time…he is a billionaire.   

he spent like 5mill on that and then went on to spend 70 mill for his primary residence in FL.    

Yes…, but that is not an apartment.