• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone here reached out to the team regarding the team's performance?

hepcat

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

https://www.panthers.com/about-us/contact-us

Just wondering if anyone has made their voices heard to the team? 

I am getting ready to write up an email to the team expressing my displeasure with the team performance this season and my surprise the team is retaining Matt Rhule.

I know it will probably go into a spam box and remain unread. Or some intern will glance at it and trash it. But if enough of us write the team, maybe something will happen. They have to know the fans are not pleased despite the blatant misinformation being pumped by NFL media sources and local news outlets. 

I did.  Nothing.  Name, email, PSL number,  and phone number given

nothing.  Not even ‘thanks for submitting’

44 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I sent them an email a couple weeks ago, got nothing in return which isn’t shocking based on the amount of hate mail they probably receive.

Best way to get the attention of a guy worth 15b is his bank account(s). Stop giving him your hard earned money.

The problem is that plenty of fans from opposing teams are more than willing to give him their hard earned money to watch their favorite team kick the ever living snot out of the sorry ass Panthers 

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Panther'sBigD said:

I am coming around to this rationalization of why Tepper is keeping Rhule. Another point is that next offseason, when we're looking to replace Rhule, Tepper can point to the fact that he gave Rhule ample time to prove himself, and didn't fire him after one bad season. 

I hope to god that Fitterer gets final say on draft picks/trades this offseason though. Rhule has already burnt this thing to the ground. I don't want him to start drilling into the Earth's crust. 

That's a rational explanation.  Wish he was fired now, but reality is he will stay. Damnit!

8 hours ago, Jmac said:

He will do what he wants to do.....period.

That he will.  He will not be losing any money.  PSL's are sold and he's guaranteed that.  People with PSL's will sell them at a loss and he will have that.  People that show up from buying reduced tickets will drink the $7 dollar beers (probably gone up since I've been to a game) so he's not suffereing from too much of a money loss.

8 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

You need to add a few more $$$'s to that for it to really matter. 

I just posted where Tepper will not lose much in $'s.  PSL's are guaranteed dollars.  Someone's going to buy a beer.  I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger and buy a PSL.  I had to raise 2 grand kids at the time so I chose to hold off.  

• Beer 1