• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why hasn’t David Tepper

therealmjl

1 hour ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

I don’t think he has anything to say at this point

I don’t know. Maybe the fact that attendance dropped off and the excitement of the fan base rivals 2010 should have him a little concerned

Edited by Camp Fodder
Spelling
  • Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

I don’t know. Maybe the fact that attendance dropped off and the excitement of the fan base rivals 2010 should have him a little concerned

I understand and share your frustration but still, 

Those are things you and I want him to address.  Or better put, we want him to address them to our satisfaction, which, in my opinion, he can’t do at this point. 

His presence in front of a microphone today will not fix or impact the issues you regarding attendance and excitement. In fact, from his point of view, speaking right now may even hurt them. Best case scenario for him is a neutral and completely non value added outcome. 

I believe at this point, the only thing his press conference will do is seed us with a litany of threads and catchy memes until the next gaffe-able moment in Panther history.