• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey everyone Tepper is busy right now. Give him a break!

BurnNChinn

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

I swear it feels like he cares more about the soccer team than the panthers. 

He does 

look at the team store, the stadium entrances, the changes to the stadium including the good awful artificial turf 

as a panthers ticket owner, I’m constantly being solicited for something via emails or texts  with cfc and I can’t stand soccer 

It’s pathetic 

it’s really starting to feel like, particularly with that sports performance center, that the panthers are a means to an end with his soccer dreams…almost like the nfl and the cte  concerns have end the sport.   

still, Tepper’s not young and looks like ‘ a burger and fries’ away from the CCU

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

He does 

look at the team store, the stadium entrances, the changes to the stadium including the good awful artificial turf 

as a panthers ticket owner, I’m constantly being solicited for something via emails or texts  with cfc and I can’t stand soccer 

It’s pathetic 

it’s really starting to feel like, particularly with that sports performance center, that the panthers are a means to an end with his soccer dreams…almost like the nfl and the cte  concerns have end the sport.   

still, Tepper’s not young and looks like ‘ a burger and fries’ away from the CCU

If he thinks football will end soon, he’s not bright. Have you seen the tv ratings for the football season? It’s insane how well it did, soccer has a looong way to go to get to that level in America. 

• Pie 1