• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rockstars?

BurnNChinn

9 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

Anyone competent enough to actually make our offense better will also be a better coach than Rhule. Either he's gonna sabotage the process, no one qualified to that level wants to accept the offer, or Fitts gonna have to bypass Rhule and hire the guy he thinks could take over mid season. Fitt already was clowning Rhule on the BC short arms thing, he was giving off a more confident vibe and then Rhule for sure

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

So 3 guys who have recently been fired from their previous OC jobs...Pep still has the most going for him, coaching up Herbert and Davis Mills in back to back seasons, good records with the Colts when Luck was healthy which means he at least didn't screw things up.

Jon Alexander is indicating that Hamilton might not actually be in their interview plans.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

"Finalists" LOL. Rhule is such a dick. I guess it's one of these guys or Pep. What kind of questions do you think Rhule even asks? 

'Does my boots taste good' or 'Will you fall on your sword for me'. Maybe 'does this make me look fat'?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

uhh Mike Groh is pretty legit... He was a part of the Eagles SB winning team 

Groh will very quickly lose the momentum of “legitimacy” if he works under Rhule.  Easily will set him back 3-5 years, if not more.  This is a sinking ship with a certified buffoon at the helm - unless you’re desperate and have no other options, smart coaches will stay away.  

3 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I’ve said this already and I really think we are going to end up with Anthony Lynn as OC.  Not a rockstar. Not a good hire. But he was just fired from the Lions and has head coaching experience. Probably one of the only guys who will take the job only because he knows he could be the head coach by week 8. 

what’s really going to be interesting is to see if people start turning Rhule down. 

with who we are interviewing, it looks like they already have. Vikings OC, Lions OC, Houston passing coordinator? Yeah, these offenses were rocking last year.