• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule set to appear on WFNZ Thursday morning

Mr. Scot

23 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Now this IS interesting...Wilson is a complete fool and by comparison he's like Albert Einstein when Norfleet (noticeably absent, hasn't been on the show lately) enters the equation!

Rhule said he "spoke with David twice Monday, twice again on Tuesday, etc"...so this notion that he and Tepper "haven't spoken" can be dismissed -- just not how The Model works.

Clearly they are not operating off any kind of script or pre-approved questions...good for both sides.

As for Tepper, you guys have unrealistic expectations...and let's be honest with each other here -- regardless of what Mr. Tepper might say, Gone Guys® won't be happy 🤦‍♂️

@ellis

Pull Teppers sch-löng from your lips.

Edited by La Pantera
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

on rashawn slater "not ideal size for a tackle"

fug you rhule, fug you you fuging moron

Also said they were really high on  Jaycee Horn.

says Horn hears all the noise from the fans about how “why did we take him over Slater.”  Said he see’s it in his eyes every time he speaks to Horn how motivated he is over this.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

says Horn hears all the noise from the fans about how “why did we take him over Slater.”  Said he see’s it in his eyes every time he speaks to Horn how motivated he is over this.

That’s fine. Horn is going to be a great player and a foundational piece to our defense.

That said, we didn’t miss him at all and witnessed first hand how quickly you can replace/mask that piston.

Slater would have been the better pick.

• Pie 10
  • Poo 1

10 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

WTH those questions sucked ass. Everyone wanting Tepper to talk, there it was Rhule is his puppet. He used Rhule to answer those questions. He ain’t talking!

He's the Owner, not the GM or the Coach.

Mac & Bonehead runs a sports talk show, it's not an investing or business ops discussion.

Tepper leaves the football decisions, and football talk, to the football people. 

You might catch him on Bloomberg News or some other similar business related programming soon, stay tuned. 

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Obvious follow up question... will all the noise about you being a fuging circus master of a clown show motivate you?

5 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

He's the Owner, not the GM or the Coach.

Mac & Bonehead runs a sports talk show, it's not an investing or business ops discussion.

Tepper leaves the football decisions, and football talk, to the football people. 

You might catch him on Bloomberg News or some other similar business related programming soon, stay tuned. 

I didn’t ask u dumbass, don’t answer my questions please. Just keep posting ur shitty psl marketplace updates that nobody cares about.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

It's the one thing I give them credit for - passing on Fields. The guy can't play & he was worse than Trubisky by all numbers.

I liked Fields pre draft but agree, he doesn’t have what it takes to make the big league leap. Many scouts saw it.

I don’t like Rhule turning the Horn-Slater thing into an indictment on Horn. Skirted his way around that. It’s about building a competent OL, not about Horn. They didn’t compensate in FA for not picking tackles in 1 or 2. Picked two very middling OL veterans to immediately sign with a decent FA market at our disposal.

I’m just as ticked off we didn’t land Cosmi, Radunz, or Carman in R2 as Slater R1. 

Would have helped stomach this a lot better. I would have grilled on that subsequent strategy and the current status of Marshall. We drafted him 2nd, why the hell didn’t we use him when there was abundant lineman available? 

• Pie 3