• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I guess no one is excited about Kubiak or Groh

top dawg

1 hour ago, 1st down said:

Didn’t Groh coach the Jets a while back? Even though it’s been some time, no more former Jets, please 🤢

If we’re looking at the Pederson-Reich tree, might as well fire Rhule and get Pederson-Groh HC-OC.

He was Reich’s heir who did aight and then management forced Pederson’s hand for guys he didn’t want..and then Wentz fell apart.

Lot’s of snippets out there for the Groh debacle. 

Pretty bad that he and Gary Kubiak’s son are the best options. Good god.

2 hours ago, SCO96 said:

I agree. 

You know our organization is in really bad shape when adding Kurt Cousins to your roster as the franchise quarterback is a significant improvement to the position and would be universally applauded by a majority of Panther fans.

Kirk has thrown 26+ touchdowns each year since 2015, he’s a lot better than people think.  He just went 33 TD 7 INT and would undoubtedly be a significant improvement.  There is something off with him, though.  I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t prefer him over any other current option if I wanted a capable starter next year, but I’m all in for tank, baby!  

27 minutes ago, davos said:

If we’re looking at the Pederson-Reich tree, might as well fire Rhule and get Pederson-Groh HC-OC.

He was Reich’s heir who did aight and then management forced Pederson’s hand for guys he didn’t want..and then Wentz fell apart.

Lot’s of snippets out there for the Groh debacle. 

Pretty bad that he and Gary Kubiak’s son are the best options. Good god.

Klint Kubiak just lost his job. He’s young and needs work. This fits the profile of about the only type of candidate who would come to this trash organization right now. 

2 hours ago, 1st down said:

Didn’t Groh coach the Jets a while back? Even though it’s been some time, no more former Jets, please 🤢

You're probably thinking of Al Groh, Mike's father. He coached the Jets for a year after Belichick was supposed to replace Parcells, quit a day later and went to New England. Groh went 8-8 and left to coach UVa.

Rod Chudzinsky would be more exciting than those two.

That guy understood how and when calling plays during games. TE centric, creative. 

He could unlock Cam prime. That may entice QB1 to give it a try. THATS trying to win. You can rebuild while you compete.

Look at the Patriots. One down year and the team is competitive again because the Panthers passed on Justin Fields and Cheesy Mac Jones.

Chudzinsky was a rockstar after his tenure with Cam, got himself a HC shot in dysfunctional Cleveland. If Rhule could swallow his pride, THIS would be his rockstar nobody was thinking of.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2