• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I guess no one is excited about Kubiak or Groh

top dawg

1 hour ago, Aussie Tank said:

Better than what we have now and probably better than anything in this draft class 

Meh!! I watched Cousins when he was with the Foreskins as that’s my market area.. he choked when it mattered.. had big numbers.. looked good for contract year cuz Washington still had RG3.. so Minnesota bought him!! cousins might play better but he’s going to piss u off like Darnold!! A big let down!! Big Pass!!

8 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

You're probably thinking of Al Groh, Mike's father. He coached the Jets for a year after Belichick was supposed to replace Parcells, quit a day later and went to New England. Groh went 8-8 and left to coach UVa.

Ah, ok. I was also wondering how old the guy must be. Makes more sense now. 

8 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Rod Chudzinsky would be more exciting than those two.

That guy understood how and when calling plays during games. TE centric, creative. 

He could unlock Cam prime. That may entice QB1 to give it a try. THATS trying to win. You can rebuild while you compete.

Look at the Patriots. One down year and the team is competitive again because the Panthers passed on Justin Fields and Cheesy Mac Jones.

Chudzinsky was a rockstar after his tenure with Cam, got himself a HC shot in dysfunctional Cleveland. If Rhule could swallow his pride, THIS would be his rockstar nobody was thinking of.

Chud would end up taking his job and doesn't run the ball. That's a hard no for Rhule. 

10 hours ago, PandaMan said:

I think Tepper meant Rockstar the energy drink.  Because I’m about to have a heart attack 

It has to leave a bad taste in our mouth and burn a hole in our hearts? Sure I guess

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 2

11 hours ago, SCO96 said:

I agree. 

You know our organization is in really bad shape when adding Kurt Cousins to your roster as the franchise quarterback is a significant improvement to the position and would be universally applauded by a majority of Panther fans.

LOL dude had 4200 yards, 33 TDs and 7 INTs this year.  I would KILL to have a QB here who put up those kinds of numbers. 

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 1

Tbh, I’m not going to be excited about anybody they bring in. I seriously question both the judgment and credentials of anybody willing to come here. They lose credibility just by taking the job. It’s a dead end job with the worst OL in the league, a terrible offense under multiple OCs and QBs, the leagues highest paid RB who you know you’ll probably only get for about 4 games, 1 draft pick in the first 3 rounds, and a GM who is talking about spending all the salary cap re-signing defensive players.

You basically know you’ll be looking for a job again next year and everybody will think worse of you because you can’t do poo with this dumbass coach. I can’t think of a worse position to be in, if I was an aspiring OC with any sort of confidence or ambition I wouldn’t touch this opening with a 10 ft pole.

• Beer 1