• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“I have nowhere to hide”

ncfan

14 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Dude went from a guy with balls of brass to a guy afraid to speak to the media about his gigantic clusterf**k.

I’m pretty close to being out on Tepper - for good. I lost faith in Richardson and it never came back. And that was well before we found out he was a racist shithead. Nothing I could do about it but just watch and laugh. 

I can tell you this though - fug his little soccer team. I won’t go to any games unless my kids make me. 

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I’m pretty close to being out on Tepper - for good. I lost faith in Richardson and it never came back. And that was well before we found out he was a racist shithead. Nothing I could do about it but just watch and laugh. 

I can tell you this though - fug his little soccer team. I won’t go to any games unless my kids make me. 

yet you’re still here…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 4

12 hours ago, 4Corners said:

So you’re going to a game is what you are saying. 

Edited by Harbingers

22 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

So you’re going to a game is what you are saying. 

Haha. I do have a kid who is in to soccer. He dominated his league this past year. If they want to go I can put my personal beliefs aside and take them. I think most dads would do the same. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1