• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Multiple analysts ridiculing Rhule's comments

Mr. Scot

47 minutes ago, CRA said:

I can’t name one. 

at least other bad teams have some hope they can hand their hat on.  New coaches coming in.  And basically every bad team minus the Giants finished with on the upswing.  

Yeah at least Jacksonville has their future franchise QB.  The Jets have a lot of good young pieces on the o line, and also their future franchise QB.  The Lions ended the season very strong and have a really good coach, IMO.  We have absolutely jack poo.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

I dont want this idiot making our picks this year, Ive been a big proponent of wanting to trade down but what is the point if all those picks will just be wasted. Pray that Neal guy from Bama is available at 6 and at least we can come out of this draft with a solid new LT.

I want Neal BADLY.  Unfortunately, I think that is a pipe dream at best.  Hes probably going 1 overall to the Jags.  Definitely won't make it past the Giants ahead of us. 

Just now, Evil Hurney said:

What exactly is controversial about Rhule's comments?

It's not "controversial" so much as it is just plain stupid.  He's simply doubling down on the same stupid things he's been saying all season long regarding his evaluations of players.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, BrianS said:

It's not "controversial" so much as it is just plain stupid.  He's simply doubling down on the same stupid things he's been saying all season long regarding his evaluations of players.

I see it more as he's explaining the decision making process at the time in regards to "why not Slater". 

Anyone paying attention should also take note that those comments indicate the Panthers won't take IOL in the top 10.

1 minute ago, Evil Hurney said:

I see it more as he's explaining the decision making process at the time in regards to "why not Slater". 

Anyone paying attention should also take note that those comments indicate the Panthers won't take IOL in the top 10.

Yes, he explained the decision making process.

And based on what we've learned since the decision was made, it's pretty clear the process was...wrong.

(and I'm being generous)

• Pie 1