• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Multiple analysts ridiculing Rhule's comments

Mr. Scot

7 hours ago, SCO96 said:

I know a lot of people were upset we didn’t get Slater. I was ok with Jaycee, but I understand the point of view

What bothers me was the 2nd round trade downs. We could have taken the best lineman on the board in round 2 but ended up with  receiver who caught 17 passes. We passed on about 5 tackles and 3 interior lineman. Then to make matters worse the best center on the board came off after our pick.

Did these guys not meet his physical requirements? Was he just following their draft board?  Either way we lost an opportunity to improve early in round 2 but blew it. I’d have loved to hear him answer that question.

Yup even with the trade backs we could have at least added Creed and Trey Smith, immediate starters and PFF all rookie/pro whatever team. It's definitely a lot on Rhule lack of evaulation skills. With Fitt clowning him about the arm length thing in his presser, I think he's trying to gain some distance between himself and Rhule. Matt was like the annoying kid in the toy store during that whole draft confidential thing

• Beer 2

10 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I don't give a poo anymore you guys are right he crapped on Slater's pro bowl season.. We will be ear marked for now until eternity by Slater and he will never be close to becoming a Panther due to this stupid interview..

Not sure what you are saying here….who will never be close to being a Panther?  Rhule or Slater…

regardless…  No one wanted Rhule to fail, he just does   It doesn’t help the franchise one bit or the players or the fans 

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Not sure what you are saying here….who will never be close to being a Panther?  Rhule or Slater…

regardless…  No one wanted Rhule to fail, he just does   It doesn’t help the franchise one bit or the players or the fans 

I sure didn't want him to fail...but he did. Easy for me to admit because I'm not paying him. I think even those fans who didn't want him as coach here, didn't want him to fail. But he did.

This team has a lot of problems. It had a lot of problems when Rhule was hired. He was supposed to fix them. Instead there's more and bigger problems.

The team isn't better than it was when he took over, and it should be because that's what he was hired to do...make it better. 

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, rayzor said:

I sure didn't want him to fail...but he did. Easy for me to admit because I'm not paying him. I think even those fans who didn't want him as coach here, didn't want him to fail. But he did.

This team has a lot of problems. It had a lot of problems when Rhule was hired. He was supposed to fix them. Instead there's more and bigger problems.

The team isn't better than it was when he took over, and it should be because that's what he was hired to do...make it better. 

I distrust any coach who comes in as a rebuilder and then goes win now year two. I honestly think he was trying to get a college job last year and he couldn't juice the team enough to get it.