• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Imagine if we invested in offense what we did in defense

Snake

Imo this is why a defensive minded run first coaches are a dying breed. Me personally I use to love to watch a DE obliterate a QB but that's no more and a defense in the NFL today is more of a prevention unit than a dominant force. 

With that said if we took the reverse approach and drafted mostly offense I think this team would have been more bearable. Putting a priority on QB and OL this team with Brady would have put up numbers in the 30s. Yes we would have gotten out scored and out coached but there is something more bearable in losing 30 to 40 than losing 7-40.

1 hour ago, Pimpdaddy said:

not a fhule apologist but he was handed a bag of sht with a lot of holes to fill...

There is that.  We had just purged most of Hurney's follies, so we did not have much left on the roster.

I thought we had more on the roster heading into this year (but not enough), but based on the results, I'm not sure anymore.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1