• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans fire Culley

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Rhule must have sold his soul to the devil. It’s the only thing that makes sense at this point. 

Just a billionaire owner’s ego. 

Rhule is like 3 mistakes in one for Tepper.   Unqualified and bad hire, who he then drastically overpaid and gave too big of a contract to (with potentially no offset clause). 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Attempted olive branch, I think.

Thanks, that's what I remember. 

His future was always tied to Watson in Houston.  With Watson pretty much out of the picture, Culley was a dead man walking whenever he showed. 

Sucks, because like others have said, I doubt some hybrid of Hoodie, Parcells, Johnson, and Walsh could have done any better with that team.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Thanks, that's what I remember. 

His future was always tied to Watson in Houston.  With Watson pretty much out of the picture, Culley was a dead man walking whenever he showed. 

Sucks, because like others have said, I doubt some hybrid of Hoodie, Parcells, Johnson, and Walsh could have done any better with that team.

This. This firing just means Watson ain't coming back to Houston. Doubtful he comes back to the league.

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

My money is on McDaniels going there.

100% this is for brian flores, I bet hes already agreed to a deal, now making calls for his staff. Plus they could keep Pep as OC, heard a report about that. But this is for Flores, its got to be.