• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans fire Culley

Mr. Scot

SB Nation: Matt Rhule keeps making the Panthers worse and worse.
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2022/1/13/22881872/matt-rhule-carolina-pathers-sucks

It simply amazes me as a fan from Day # 1... That we as an organization, would let someone almost blatantly destroy our culture, and suck so much ass.... #Keeppounding is a lifestyle, not just a motto... Matt Rhule has poo all over that standard.. David Tepper has absolutely abandoned a PROUD fanbase because his ego wont admit its failed... Ill be a fan next year, when we will rpobably lose the #1 pick because Rhule has traded it away.. its with sorrow i pledge my allegiance for 1 more year.. Then its over....

15 hours ago, PandaMan said:

I don’t think he was set up for anything, I think he’s a sexual predator who has no criminal charges brought against him and will definitely play again at some point.  Watson’s big issues were that he had no input into a new coach, or really any input at all.  Caserio seems like a control freak so I doubt that has changed.  I’m mostly just spitballing because the timing of this is so strange, and the unexpected Flores firing lines up with what we already know about Watson.  Plus Flores’ ties to Caserio already 

Tony Buzbee lives on the same street as Cal McNair and the timing of all of this right around the time of the trade demand was uncanny. I would not trust Texans' ownership if I was Watson. 

He's not a sexual predator, unless you really think these girls were so stupid as to believe that an NFL player with dozens of massage and medical professionals at his disposal flew in some Instagram hos to do professional massages. Right. 

34 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Hell, I will take Culley about coach if Tepper will fire Rhule's ass. Culley seems like a nice guy and got some poo treatment from the Texans. He has to be a better coach than the guy we currently have.

Oh yea the guy who punted on 3rd down