• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This HC Rhule guy is just downright embarrassing

saX man

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

That's exactly what you're saying..

If you don't like what somebody saying you don't want them to talk at all...

I guess several NFL types--analysts, players--clowning the Panthers HC doesn't kind of hint that he said too much. Those little gems just flew over your head. Gimme a break!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

That's part of coaching.. Making personal decisions with the players you have.. Not going to Brady sooner not playing Brown at all not playing Robinson more.. Is all bad coaching.. All a great reason to clown Rhule not a interview..

And yet, he was clowned. And it looks bad.

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

I guess several NFL types--analysts, players--clowning the Panthers HC doesn't kind of hint that he said too much. Those little gems just flew over your head. Gimme a break!

Some people can read the room. Others can’t. 

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

The board ?? Really that what we're going with?? I'm talking about after it had been reported by most Panthers beat writers that it was down to Sewell or one of the CB..

It's not a stretch at all if somebody post the 1st round draft pick thread.. It wasn't alot of ppl crying or pissed about the Jaycee Horn pick.. And the ppl who were the most vocal and iffy about the pick were Fields ppl..

You keep saying need vs BPA.. What was  our starting Secondary before that pick..

Djax, Bouye (missing 1st part of the season) Melvin and Troy Pride?? 

Really CB wasn't a need at that time??

I said board and prognosticators 

And Horn was barely in the conversation up until about a few weeks before the draft.

CB was a huge need but it doesn’t discount that there was a large group that were Slater proponents including myself.

I get what you’re doing but yes, balancing BPA and a need is what the draft is all about. I just favor lines over skill positions when it comes to drafting. So agree to disagree because you’re clearly taking this to the inth degree.

2 minutes ago, Rubi said:

Everything you said here is reasonable. Except The issue for Rhule is that he didn’t need to say anything about their draft profile about slater and double down on it when the player was a stud. He should’ve focused on Horn only. Would’ve been much more professional 

Why is that such a sticking point for you??

Is Slater going to sue the Panthers for not picking him?? Is he going to play better against us because a pre draft analysis??

And if you listen to the interview "like you said" he blessed Horn and pretty much said the exact thing.. 

" I'm not coming on here to tell you what we shoulda coulda done when I have to coach the player we got. I see it in Horn's face that he hears these questions and its motivating him. I think Horn is going to be elite and this wouldn't have been a thing if he didn't get hurt.. 

Did you hear that part..

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Why is that such a sticking point for you??

Is Slater going to sue the Panthers for not picking him?? Is he going to play better against us because a pre draft analysis??

And if you listen to the interview "like you said" he blessed Horn and pretty much said the exact thing.. 

" I'm not coming on here to tell you what we shoulda coulda done when I have to coach the player we got. I see it in Horn's face that he hears these questions and its motivating him. I think Horn is going to be elite and this wouldn't have been a thing if he didn't get hurt.. 

Did you hear that part..

except he didn’t just talk about Horn. He talked about Slater. Didn’t need to. Self inflicted

He bombed that part of the interview man. Look around social media for yourself. He’s getting dragged over it. As he should

Edited by Rubi

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Those same ppl are Hypocrites... And won't go back and tell you there draft breakdowns of Slater..

And again why does it matter?? Its not like Slater is going to bomb Panthers stadium for a pre draft opinion..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Those same ppl are Hypocrites... And won't go back and tell you there draft breakdowns of Slater..

And again why does it matter?? Its not like Slater is going to bomb Panthers stadium for a pre draft opinion..

Most draft breakdowns I saw of Slater were positive. I doubt that anyone has a problem breaking anything down. You're on a bridge to nowhere with that one. 

The problem isn't Slater, he could care less about Matt Rule, I'm sure. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, davos said:

I said board and prognosticators 

And Horn was barely in the conversation up until about a few weeks before the draft.

CB was a huge need but it doesn’t discount that there was a large group that were Slater proponents including myself.

I get what you’re doing but yes, balancing BPA and a need is what the draft is all about. I just favor lines over skill positions when it comes to drafting. So agree to disagree because you’re clearly taking this to the inth degree.

All well in good and I'm not saying there weren't ppl who wanted Slater here... There were ppl who wanted Darisaw, and  Fields as well.. But when Sewell was gone which was most 1st choice by most.. I didn't see this whining on the Horn pick..

I saw more arguments and debates and hate threads on the Luke pick then on the Horn pick..

And reality if Horn didn't get a freak injury he was headed to a DRoY year.. And this wouldn't be a big deal..

Just listened to the second interview he did on WFNZ....First thing he says that he learned about himself and the 2021 season was not blaming others and throwing people under the bus...

I'm sitting there...sipping my beer....thinking about the time he told the media that Cam was responsible for the turn overs...even though his linemen stepped on him and he even got the damn ball in the RB's bread basket, even after the freak accident...

...throwing  Cam under the bus plenty of times....Thinking...This guy can't be serious. 

Everything this man says makes my stomach turn and blood boil. The fact his hand picked crew is all but gone and he still remains is such a huge red flag and tell tell sign that HE IS the problem. 

Tepper is a bigger disappointment. He knows it. He knows that Matt is not it and he will not swallow his stupid ass pride... You even see that bleed through and trickle down to Matt now swallowing his pride about Sam... fuging disgusted by this franchise right now. 

• Pie 2