• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This HC Rhule guy is just downright embarrassing

saX man

24 minutes ago, Rubi said:

The guy went on the radio and straight dogged R.Slater who was a pro bowl lineman this year. 

rhule is a bozo clown. 

Have you listened to the full interview? If you haven’t then it may be a good idea to do that in order to provide some context.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

Have you listened to the full interview? If you haven’t then it may be a good idea to do that in order to provide some context.

Yes. Me and everyone else including tv analysts need more context ? What ? Lol 

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

Tepper should fire him based on his interviews this week alone. Rhule is dumb AF and it's straight up embarrassing. Something Tepper said he didn't like feeling. Everyone is dogging on Rhule now.

tep should fire himself.... we're in Haslam territory...

This dude is a joke. 

I believe he even tried to include his family in his deflection during the interview today. Something about his kids being hassled or something. Sorry buddy, they were chanting "Fire Rhule" at the Hornets game, which would be directed at you individually.

Watching him speak makes me want to scrub myself with steel wool in a hot shower. 

Not only is he unprepared for games, he's never, ever, EVER prepared for obvious questions coming his way. I don't get it, how can you not have an answer for Sam prepared, or for why we chose a luxury pick instead of what turned out to be a pro bowl OL for a glaring deficiency on the team for years?

I hope he is getting the silent treatment from Tepper and this is just Tepper putting his ineptitude on full display for the world to see before he takes him out back to the shed like old yeller. 

That would be the only logical explanation for him being allowed to continue to speak in public on any level. 

• Beer 4

Just now, TheRumGone said:

This dudes from Philly and he’s complaining about his kids having to hear boo’s at the hornets game lmao

Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean
What they say
Mother
Mother
Can you keep them in the dark for life?
Can you hide them from the waiting world?
Oh mother

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

What did he say that you consider dogging Slater?

With all due respect he questioned his size, position , and even threw in the QB he blocked for was mobile - for a little cherry on top 

This isn’t complicated. The fact I’m even having to explain it to you LOL