• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This HC Rhule guy is just downright embarrassing

saX man

38 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

4 man Rush.. I like most of their videos but them jumping on this comment is trash..

But they do some solid breakdowns..

I think you're off base. They had every right to criticize Rhule for questioning Slater's size (much akin to what he did to BC). This video was not about Horn vs Slater and them saying Slater would've been a bad pick--in fact, one of them said he would've picked Slater (had Fields not fallen)--this video was about how Horn was a good pick. Again, it was not a Slater vs Horn pick, nor was it them saying Slater was too small to be an OT. What in the world, man?

• Beer 1

38 minutes ago, BIG CAT 51 said:

IF NO ONE HAS NOT FIGURED THIS OUT YET.....I WILL TRY ONE MORE TIME.  ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PANTHERS (FOR NOW) AND ESPECIALLY COACH MATT RHULE BECOMES "TOXIC" AS SOON AS HE TOUCHES IT.  HE MAY VERY WELL BE ONE OF THE MOST "CLUELESS" COACH IN THE NFL. HE WAS AND STILL IS ONE OF THE MOST "UNPREPARED" COACHES THAT HAS ENTERED THE NFL IN YEARS. YET HE STILL REFUSES TO ADMIT THAT ANY OF THIS MESS IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY.  THE PANTHERS THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET A TOP END OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR???  FROM THE "SEC"...GOOD LUCK AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO JOE BRADY....IF ANYMORE WITH A "IQ" HIGHER THEN "ONE" WOULD TELL MATT RHULE THEY THEY WOULD RATHER WORK AT "MCDONALD'S"

DAVID TEPPER, PLEASE AS A PANTHERS FAN..... WAKE UP

I didn't hear you can you repeat that?

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I think you're off base. They had every right to criticize Rhule for questioning Slater's size (much akin to what he did to BC). This video was not about Horn vs Slater and them saying Slater would've been a bad pick--in fact, one of them said he would've picked Slater (had Fields not fallen)--this video was about how Horn was a good pick. Again, it was not a Slater vs Horn pick, nor was it them saying Slater was too small to be an OT. What in the world, man?

I didn't say this video was.. I said they were the ones who made this criticism of him answering a question..  About a player that some of them had a similar breakdown on..

You can look through there archive if you like.. AND NOBODY SAID SLATER WOULD BE A BAD PICK!!! I just pointed you to who 4 man rush is since it's their post that started the "world on clowning Rhule"...

I was just showing you who they were at no point was I describing what's in the video.. They got alot of content you look that stuff up..

Also please read.. I said half of them had a similar opinion about Slater might be a better guard.. Nobody didn't say he couldn't play OT.. 

9 hours ago, saX man said:

I can confidently say there has never been this much consensus among the fanbase in our history.  

This man is embarrassing the franchise, players & the fans who have paid their time and attention to this for 25+ years.

qlnqi1ily7asdauuucf3.png

He makes Bill Belicheck look like he's going to a black tie event and his shaky nervous sweaty talk is the most unnerving horrible vibe I've seen.

Please.

This man is not an NFL coach.  

Please come to your senses.  

eyes-puss-in-boots.gif

College Bowl Record: 1-3 (The one win being a shootout with Vanderbilt roflol)

NFL Record: 10-23

We've whiffed on:

Teddy Bridgewater

PJ Walker (Have now tripled down)

Sam Darnold

Cam 2.0

Joe Brady

Not just Joe, but gave up on half our your hand picked coaching staff lol

Derrick Brown

Terrace Marshall (Until I see otherwise he was a waste of a 2nd rounder)

Cam Erving

Pat Elflein

Dan Arnold LOL

CMC's Second Contract

Robbie Anderson

Missing on Slater

Missing on Wirfs and Wills

The Dolphins & Giants beat us collectively 58-13

...and here's the new info for this thread...

WITH AN EXTRA GAME, the aggregated 2021 Panthers starting QB stat line:

3,573 yards

14 Passing TDs

21 INTs

58% completion

Net yards gained per attempt was a 5.0 (The league average is 7.1)

We gave up 52 sacks

We are the trash heap of the league. Pretty please.

GET A NEW COACH

-Sax

I rewatched the Panthers vs Saints game tonight, the announcer indicated that Matt Rhule’s contract would cost the Panther Organization a lot of money 💴 to fire him, before next season.  Has anyone else heard this?  They didn’t go into details.  Could this be a reason Rhule wasn’t fired?

4 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Also please read.. I said half of them had a similar opinion about Slater might be a better guard.. Nobody didn't say he couldn't play OT.. 

That's a whole lotta nothing. These guys aren't hypocrites, and they were hardly the only ones that raised an eyebrow.

• Pie 1

Unless they were definitive in their stance that Slater was too small to play OT (akin to BC's arms being too short} and spoke of size like it was set in stone, and were inflexible to the point of saying that we should pass on Slater, they don't sound anything like Rhule, and to call them hypocrites for it is a reach.

Edited by top dawg

15 hours ago, top dawg said:

He didn't trash him, but he intimated that he was better than advertised because of Herbert's mobility. That's a bad look into itself, but he threw it out there after a somewhat weak attempt to rationalize his whiff. It was clownish. I'd respect Rhule more if he admitted his mistakes as opposed to trying to justify everything. He talks as though he's some accomplished head coach in the league that everyone should listen to because he's that guy. I don't see any humility in this guy, and that's a problem for a coach that ain't done poo except make a lot of questionable if not outright bad decisions. 

This^

• Beer 2