• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule is coming back next year. There’s nothing we can do about it and we need to move on.

hepcat

Look y’all, I think it’s time we all came together for a cold dose of reality. Our worst fears have appeared to come true and Matt Rhule is coming back for a third season. I’m not happy about it at all. But at this point, I think it’s time we just move on.

We as fans have zero control over what David Tepper does with the Panthers. I know it sucks, and I’m as mad as anyone here. Our beloved Panthers have been turned into an embarrassing laughing stock. The play in the field was atrocious and the words that come out of the coaches mouth range from embarrassing to just downright pathetic. It’s bleak times to be a Panthers fan. 

But what can we do about it? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. We can vent our frustrations on the Huddle and Twitter, exhaust our spouses and friends bitching about the Panthers all day and night. But it won’t win the team any more games next year, and it won’t change the direction the team is heading. 

The season is over. It’s not worth dwelling on this crap show anymore. Spend time with your family or doing your favorite hobby. David Tepper, Matt Rhule, and the rest of this clown show that has become the Carolina Panthers will still be there next year to disappoint us. I can definitely wait to see that. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I've hit the stage of just being numb to whatever Panthers news I see, I don't want us to be trash next season, but that's just what I feel is going to happen.

I'll gladly eat a giant plate of something with the same intention as crow (I like crows too much).

Don't worry everyone.  I sent them my resume and a cover letter expressing interest in the OC position.  I figure I will get it due to the process of elimination. 

I am the guy who invented the double reverse flea-flicker quick kick.  Field position, baby.

Edited by MHS831
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Don't worry everyone.  I sent them my resume and a cover letter expressing interest in the OC position.  I figure I will get it due to the process of elimination. 

I am the guy who invented the double reverse flea-flicker quick kick.  Field position, baby.

If Tepper sees this he'll probably offer you the job.

48 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Look y’all, I think it’s time we all came together for a cold dose of reality. Our worst fears have appeared to come true and Matt Rhule is coming back for a third season. I’m not happy about it at all. But at this point, I think it’s time we just move on.

We as fans have zero control over what David Tepper does with the Panthers. I know it sucks, and I’m as mad as anyone here. Our beloved Panthers have been turned into an embarrassing laughing stock. The play in the field was atrocious and the words that come out of the coaches mouth range from embarrassing to just downright pathetic. It’s bleak times to be a Panthers fan. 

But what can we do about it? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. We can vent our frustrations on the Huddle and Twitter, exhaust our spouses and friends bitching about the Panthers all day and night. But it won’t win the team any more games next year, and it won’t change the direction the team is heading. 

The season is over. It’s not worth dwelling on this crap show anymore. Spend time with your family or doing your favorite hobby. David Tepper, Matt Rhule, and the rest of this clown show that has become the Carolina Panthers will still be there next year to disappoint us. I can definitely wait to see that. 

I like and respect your logic but I don’t want the negativity to stop.  I come here and my day gets brighter.  Its like watching a horror flick.  No matter how bad a day I am having, I can come here and be comforted by the fact my day is nowhere near as shiitty as other folks. 

• Beer 1

Just going to approach this season hoping something clicks. I don't expect it to, but I still would love to see Rhule succeed. I'll still watch the games, but unless I see something to be excited about early on, I'm probably not going to get overly invested. Which is something that doesn't happen easily.

• Pie 1