• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper hoping that Rhule will resign

NAS

1 hour ago, t96 said:

It's hard to believe but Tepper makes Richardson look like Eddie DeBartolo. Never thought I'd miss him but he'd actually be a welcome sight right now compared to Tepper.

Said that before. I really don't think Tepper gives a crap about the fans or the team tbh. Like others have stated. He still gets his money because other teams fans will pay to see their team kick the crap out of the Panthers every week. 

I've seen a couple of different variations on tinfoil hat theories that Tepper is secretly playing some kind of genius game behind the scenes and we're just not privy to it.

Frankly, I put about as much stock in those suggestions as I do the notion that Matt Rhule's process is 1000% working and we just can't see it.

It all seems based in the notion that surely Tepper can't possibly be this dumb / clueless / cowardly / prideful / arrogant / unaware / whatever, so there must be some other explanation no matter how crazy it sounds.

In the end though, I suspect the true answer is much simpler.

That answer being that yes, he can indeed be those things...

...and more.

• Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've seen a couple of different variations on tinfoil hat theories that Tepper is secretly playing some kind of genius game behind the scenes and we're just not privy to it.

Frankly, I put about as much stock in those suggestions as I do the notion that Matt Rhule's process is 1000% working and we just can't see it.

It all seems based in the notion that surely Tepper can't possibly be this dumb / clueless / cowardly / prideful / arrogant / unaware / whatever, so there must be some other explanation no matter how crazy it sounds.

In the end though, I suspect the true answer is much simpler.

That answer being that yes, he can indeed be those things...

...and more.

Gotta be the same invisible poo we can't see from Rhule

• Pie 1

I think both Tepper and Rhule are finding out the hard way the NFL is not cute or easy. If you lose and commit to the kind of quality of product that Rhule, and by extension Tepper, has put together you will get booed and people are going to be very open about crapping on your name and product. 

The ghosting can't continue for Tepper forever. At this point I doubt his process has played out like it has for Rhule where he now understands mercy will not be coming with out being earned, so very likely never. If people cheered to fire Rhule at a Bobcats game what does anyone expect at the 1st soccer game owned by Tepper? I'm ready for it at this point, both have earned it with this situation. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

People are stupid and mean. His family doesn't deserve any of it. That's crossing the line in my book. 

No one is doing anything to Rhules family

Do you even know what his relatives look like?

Edited by Fox007

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't know if what he said was true, but I have no doubt it COULD be true.  Some fans are just so blindly obsessed, that they think anything they do to a public figure is ok.  

It isn't true it was a hypothetical. But sure it wouldn't be unbelievable...I mean people ran onto the field naked and poo...people be dumb