• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just randomly saw this

Fox007

What does it pertain to? How bout the whole both QBs can do the same thing thing....and not putting Cam in short yardage:

For some reason the person who tweeted this said Jamaal Charles is out of this world when Cam is over there in a different universe than everyone else.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

There is still a place in the NFL for Cam Newton.  Im just not sure its as a full time starting QB.  It pains me to say it, because hes by far my favorite player of all time.  Maybe he just needs a full off-season with a team and system to truly show what he can still do?  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It means that when Cam runs the ball he's elite in both gaining more yard per rus than expected based on league averages and in a complete league of his own in terms of scoring more points per rush than expected based on league averages. 

the question was rhetorical 

6 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I hate to be that guy, but that chart stops at 2014.  We all know Cam was an elite player in his prime.  That said, 2021 Cam is probably still better in that situation than Darnold

no one's being any guy the twitter thread is historical commentary but everyone is bringing up  Cam since OP put Jamaal Charles

• Pie 1