• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General playoffs discussion thread.

Panthers North - it's the closest Panthers fans can get to experiencing the playoffs again

Bengals - always liked Burrow and thought we should've gone all in on an effort to go get him when we hired Brady

Raiders - gotta root for a team that's weathered this much adversity through the season

• Pie 2

I was a Steelers fan before my homecity got a team so I  pull for them when the Panthers aren't involved.   Being said, they are probably getting kilt by the Chiefs.

Guess the best pairing for an exciting SB is Chiefs/Packers. 

Playoff football is great.  I love the cold weather games  

Cincinnati  and Buffalo games will be brutal ,   32 in Cincinnati snow ending this morning.  5 in Buffalo ,, 

Kansas City game will be  very cold tomorrow,

Dallas could lose again in the first round..  ( smiles )

I don't have someone I'm rooting for,,  but by Super Bowl I'll have a team I want to win more than the other.

9 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

Playoff football is great.  I love the cold weather games  

Cincinnati  and Buffalo games will be brutal ,   32 in Cincinnati snow ending this morning.  5 in Buffalo ,, 

Kansas City game will be  very cold tomorrow,

Dallas could lose again in the first round..  ( smiles )

I don't have someone I'm rooting for,,  but by Super Bowl I'll have a team I want to win more than the other.

Dan Quin could be the new coach for Dallas if they're one and done..

Dallas will win this week but prob going down after that. But why do y’all hate Dallas so much? Just curious why America’s Team is so hated xD. Btw I like Sam. If y’all get a line he can work with and not get killed you’re gonna be da poo. Apologies from a Texan for Rhule. He was a hero in Waco but had stars in his eyes. Good luck to us all. 

3 minutes ago, Briantx said:

Dallas will win this week but prob going down after that. But why do y’all hate Dallas so much? Just curious why America’s Team is so hated xD. Btw I like Sam. If y’all get a line he can work with and not get killed you’re gonna be da poo. Apologies from a Texan for Rhule. He was a hero in Waco but had stars in his eyes. Good luck to us all. 

That's why everyone hates the Cowboys. They're constantly shoved down everyone's throats every year.

Tell ya what, we'll trade you Sam for anything. Literally anything. Toss us a conditional 7th two years from now and we have a deal.

46 minutes ago, Briantx said:

Haha. Bro just send me something for my Longhorns cuz when they get in the SEC it’s gonna be brutal. 

We did. We sent y'all Mack Brown and he got y'all a championship but you ran him out of town because you were convinced you could do better. How's that working out?

• Beer 1

In order of rooting interest:

1) Chief – I'm friendly with the Butkers

2) Bills – snakebit to the extreme, love their fanbase

3) Bengals – again, like seeing SB virgins (other than the Saints) finally win one. Gives me hope...

4) Cardinals – I'm a fan of Murray

5) Titans – would be cool to see Julio get one. Could be cool to see Henry return and run over everyone, too

6) Packers – I think Rodgers is the best QB ever (and demonstrably better than Brady), and even though I don't really like him or the Packers, I wouldn't mind him getting another to round out the resume

7) Rams – meh. Wouldn't mind Stafford getting one 

8] Eagles – fans are assholes, don't mind the team

9) Raiders – see [8]

10) Steelers – see [8]

11) 49ers – yuck

12) Cowboys – blech 

13) Bucs – barf

14) Pats – fug them and their 'fans.' Half are probably cheering for the Bucs, anyways 

Edited by Borat