• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doesn't sound like QB in cards at 6

top dawg

3 minutes ago, Growl said:

they aren’t going to telegraph who they’re taking after disadvantaging themselves on the literal first day of the offseason last year by telling anyone they could corner that they wanted to move on from bridgewater in very public circles 

anyone who thinks an evaluation has been made on these QBs in January is kidding themselves 

These guys have been scouted for years. Anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themselves. We aren't talking about a small school safety or guard here.

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

These guys have been scouted for years. Anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themselves. We aren't talking about a small school safety or guard here.

It will be interesting to see who they focus on at the SR. Bowl.  I would not be surprised to see Rhule fall in love with a QB there.

16 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I could be wrong, but I don't believe there's any way they don't go O-line. Unless we make some trades and get creative with the cap, I don't believe that they can address all the needs across the O-line in free agency. Call it wishful thinking, I think we're going O-line. They've marked it as our number one priority and area ripe for serious investment.

Yea since it is our number one priority look for them to fill the OL up in FA with some bums. That way we can select the best defensive player at 6. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

If you think they’ve made a final determination on who and what they’re drafting or not drafting before the season ends then I really don’t know what to tell you, maybe the panthers Reddit is more your speed?

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Growl said:

If you think they’ve made a final determination on who and what they’re drafting or not drafting before the season ends then I really don’t know what to tell you, maybe the panthers Reddit is more your speed?

A final determination?  No, but they 100% have a solid evaluation on the players.  Obviously how they work out and interview will change some things, but what do you think scouts do throughout the year?  They scout players not just in the upcoming draft but in the years to come too.  Teams absolutely consider how weak or strong the next year's position group will be in a draft to determine how they should play their cards for the upcoming draft.

This is also why you've seen recently a lot of GMs not get fired until June/July.  

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Watson already said no to us once. I can't imagine him saying yes now that we're a far bigger dumpster fire than we were then.

There were reports stating that he didnt say no to us too. That Tepper wanted to meet with him first. I honeslty dont know which ones are true or not, and nor do I want to spend much figuring it out.  Everything Watson has us attached to it right now. I dont expect that to fade until a transaction is made.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Watson already said no to us once. I can't imagine him saying yes now that we're a far bigger dumpster fire than we were then.

He didn't exactly say no to us. We are considered in the mix long term depending upon what happens. I saw something listing us and the Broncos as the only ones still in the mix now that Miami is out.