• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

But having a possible franchise qb and chance to pick your HC isn’t? 

I find it odd…granted Chicago did trade away picks this year for Fields.

Dodds might not see Fields as a franchise QB.

That, or he might see the Bears organization as highly dysfunctional.

(not exactly a stretch)

• Beer 1

Kyle Odegard reports that there was a "tense" meeting between Cardinals owner Michael Bidwell, GM Steve Keim, and head coach Kliff Kingsbury on Wednesday.

Odegard worked for the Cardinals for eight years, so we trust him on this. Bidwell was reportedly unhappy with the late-season slide and intimated that changes could be coming, with one source saying that some excrement may have hit the fan. It's not surprising that Bidwell is upset with the team's constant flameouts, but it's worth noting that this is the best Arizona has done since the beginning of the Bruce Arians Era. It's also worth noting that the NFL Network's Ian Rapoport has disputed this meeting happening. 

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Kyle Odegard reports that there was a "tense" meeting between Cardinals owner Michael Bidwell, GM Steve Keim, and head coach Kliff Kingsbury on Wednesday.

Odegard worked for the Cardinals for eight years, so we trust him on this. Bidwell was reportedly unhappy with the late-season slide and intimated that changes could be coming, with one source saying that some excrement may have hit the fan. It's not surprising that Bidwell is upset with the team's constant flameouts, but it's worth noting that this is the best Arizona has done since the beginning of the Bruce Arians Era. It's also worth noting that the NFL Network's Ian Rapoport has disputed this meeting happening. 

Saw that.

Ian Rapoport says the story's bullsh-t.

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

I wish we would have went went Peters for GM

I think the 49ers lured him back with a raise and a promotion. The only promotion available to them now though would be to GM.

(some fans would probably be okay with that)

I'm still good with Fitterer, but if we'd have gone another direction I might have liked Ed Dodds.

No way in hell he'd have been willing to work under Matt Rhule though.

• Pie 1