• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Watson and Flores could link up in New York

FuFuLamePoo

31 minutes ago, 1st down said:

Watson will never come here and we will have Rhule and Darnold next season. I definitely will not be buying tickets to a game next season. Let the visiting fans take over. I doubt Tepper will care.

Will be a good time to buy Panthers gear on clearance. 90% off, everything in stock. Will just need to hold onto it for the next 5-10 years to wait for a .500 season.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Also, congrats Tepper. The QB of your dreams is getting away because he wants to play for the coach you could have hired.

I don't agree with keeping Rhule prior to Flores but whatever. When Flores was fired, I thought there was no way we didn't immediately cut ties and go get Flores. Tepper can cut whatever check needed, and Flores would have a great base here for defense which he loves coaching. Guess Tepper didn't see it

34 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

I don't agree with keeping Rhule prior to Flores but whatever. When Flores was fired, I thought there was no way we didn't immediately cut ties and go get Flores. Tepper can cut whatever check needed, and Flores would have a great base here for defense which he loves coaching. Guess Tepper didn't see it

Flores would turn our defense into a beast. He would need Watson to mask a lot on offense though. Flores resume on that side of the ball is not good. 

Yea, nah, I have no desire to have watson on my team anymore, he has no desire unless things fit what he wants.  I mean, Wilson and rodgers both did what Watson couldnt.  TBF, he, nor any qb that isnt brain dead will be passing hard on carolina, no reason to kill yourself behind this line with a walking dead coaching staff, but as for watson, hes essentially the leveon bell of QB's, so No thank you.