• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s bad in Carolina, but this should make you smile…

mc52beast

12 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Good for you!  

FYI:  I'm not putting down my team, I'm calling balls and strikes.  Rhule is a bad coach and should've been gone last Monday.

Ignoring reality, that Matt Rhule is out of his depth as HC, isn't going to make things any better for the Panthers. 

On the contrary, it will only make things worse.

I don't disagree. What's incomprehensive to me taking a disrespectful jab every post towards coaches, gm and or ownership, voicing your opinion on what they should do and they're this or that for not doing so. This shows a blatant disrespect for the team you represent. 

Instead of bashing and disrespecting those that make decisions on the team correct what you can control, being a fan. The team has a long way to go but it's harder without the fans. It's a process, Tepper shouldn't be disrespected and told what to do with his money bc he wants to see a little further into the process, or whatever his reason is... 

17 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I don't disagree. What's incomprehensive to me taking a disrespectful jab every post towards coaches, gm and or ownership, voicing your opinion on what they should do and they're this or that for not doing so. This shows a blatant disrespect for the team you represent. 

Instead of bashing and disrespecting those that make decisions on the team correct what you can control, being a fan. The team has a long way to go but it's harder without the fans. It's a process, Tepper shouldn't be disrespected and told what to do with his money bc he wants to see a little further into the process, or whatever his reason is... 

Holy cow dude! Is this the way you live your life?

Tepper isn't a god, neither is Rhule or Fitterer.  They are running an entertainment business, nothing more.

The product they've been selling these last several years is poo.

If Panthers fans want to criticize the organization for providing a half ass product AND failing to make the necessary changes to improve, it is well within our rights.  

In fact, meekly acquiescing to such blatant incompetence is an abdication of our responsibility as fans. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

Don't think the announcers were taking their side at all.  Romo said "You can't spot your own ball, he should have been looking for the referee".

You watching a different clip? “Oh my gosh, the official gets in the way! It’s over!” “Oh he did! The official has to touch the ball! Of course that’s ridiculous for a game to end like that! If I’m a Cowboy fan I am livid!”

I’m no apologist for the shitty and biased NFL refs, but these announcers were pretty clearly blaming the ref, the rules, or both, and not the Cowboys.

• Pie 1

All I can say is my second favorite NFL team is whoever is playing the Cowboys.

I grew up in St. Louis when the Cardinals were in the NFC East, hated the way Landry was treated at the end, and now live in a place where the majority of people interested in the NFL wear Cowboys' shirts or hats.  Broncos are second here, but that I understand since they are closer to us.

• Pie 2

19 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

No, because any team with a coach as bad as Rhule has already fired them.

But actually yes, like I always do and will continue to say...these people don't watch NFL football. If'n they did they wouldn't' ask such basic ass questions.

3 hours ago, KillerKat said:

I'm so happy the Cowboys are eliminated. That's my stepdad's team and he annoys the hell out of me, avid Cam Newton hater for no reason just straight up lies about him, so I'm happy. fug 'em.

Mine too hahaha

At least he is from Dallas though. Most fans are bandwagoners.

3 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

You watching a different clip? “Oh my gosh, the official gets in the way! It’s over!” “Oh he did! The official has to touch the ball! Of course that’s ridiculous for a game to end like that! If I’m a Cowboy fan I am livid!”

I’m no apologist for the shitty and biased NFL refs, but these announcers were pretty clearly blaming the ref, the rules, or both, and not the Cowboys.

Don't need to watch the clip when you watch the game and still have it recorded cuz that's how DVRs work. Romo was talking about how they should be pissed at the team and that it was a poo playcall.

Unlike in our games they actually showed the penalties too and Romo called those out as well. 

OFC like I said up above ^ these people don't actually watch the games which is why a clip is being brought up instead of the broadcast where its beyond clear and obvious. "Blame the rule" lol wtf does that even mean Romo explained the rule and how the ref has to touch it before you can snap and and that they should be finding the ref to give him the ball.

• Pie 1